Is Turkey superior to the USA?

Lets see!

>Much lower crime rate
>Every city is safe
>You don't have to live in weird suburbs to avoid blacks because there are no blacks
>They have universal healthcare and it's great quality
>Politicians are not chosen based on their race like in the US (Biden picked Kamala because she's black kek)
>Great food
>Women are hot and slim (unlike USA)
>Cities are much better looking and have rich history/culture

Attached: Turkey vs US.png (2444x860, 3.14M)

Turks in Turkey are being replaced by swarthier subhumans like Arabs, Pakis, and Kurds.

>sand nigggers
>unibrows
>shit skins

nah to many bottom of the barrel cretins live there. US is bad too dont get me wrong, but being a mainly muslim nation makes Turkey dogshit.

Who the fuck do you roaches think you're kidding with the memeflags?
No, turkey is a shithole filled with muslim cockroaches and literally no one likes those subhumans. The only benefit of the turks is that their women are complete whores for white dick.

this, the top maybe 5% of Turks are maybe based, the rest of the country is filled with retarded brownoid mohmedans. At least in the US they can "bleach" foreigners. any race can come marry an american and the offspring with possibly come out better than before. In Turkey they just make everyone worse. Anyone with european descent who then reproduces with a Turk will have inferior offspring.

>Turks
>swarthy
Stop believing Any Forums memes

Attached: turkey chp rally.png (616x370, 705.49K)

>turks aren’t swarthy
>posts a picture of swarthy turks
I don’t get it

Looks pretty fair skinned to me

Attached: Ankara streets.png (1217x584, 1.55M)

Attached: Izmir people.png (1280x720, 1.87M)

Happy to see the hatred against muslims here. Converting to Islam is the worst thing that has happened to Turks. Not to mention there are 10 million arab lowlives (mostly syrian, paki, afghan) here because of the piece of shit Erdoğan. I wish I could come into power, I'd destroy every single Islam-related building, ban Islam, execute every Islamist and anyone who tries to convert others to Islam. This includes but is not limited to wearing arab/muslim clothes, giving your children arabic names, forcing your children to starve because of that stupid fucking ramadan shit. I'd restore Hagia Sophia to its previous state. Not that I like Christianity or anything, all abrahamic religions should die in a fucking fire but at least Christianity is nowhere near as disgusting and primitive as Islam.

Ah I forgot that I'd forcefully deport every single arab refugee and kill those who resist.

Holy based

Is this some sort of new self own that I’m not aware of?

Nah roaches are just retarded and obsessed with whiteness and acceptance from actual white people. When I was a kid we had a roach in our high school that cried when you said "turks aren't white". He eventually switched schools kek

The biggest problem with Turkey is the fact that it’s full of Turks

>This looks like a city built by non-Whites
Sorry but they can't build such world class cities like Istanbul

Attached: Istanbul.png (912x603, 1.56M)

most rational turk poster'

good luck user

>Turks are sandni-

Attached: dr oz.png (751x603, 587.09K)

They're the ultimate illegal immigrant niggers of europe, 4km2 of their shithole country is in europe so they claim to be european

Attached: turkroaches.jpg (1083x481, 63.9K)

>Anyone with european descent who then reproduces with a Turk will have inferior offspring.
LOL

Attached: oz daughter.png (722x585, 1.09M)

two browns.... and?

Average turkish female

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 6.37.55 PM.png (736x536, 745.12K)

white looking turks have two choices: A. reject turkey move to a white country and live a normal life far away from the social hubris of being turkish
or B. be turkish be considered a literal roach by the worlds population and nothing you do will change that.

choose wisely

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 6.28.40 PM.png (906x1230, 1.56M)

Neither of them are brown, accept the reality, Rodriguez
>meanwhile in reality

Attached: istanbul walk.png (1252x598, 2.01M)

You mean Constantinople. We’re coming to take it back, btw. Don’t worry, you can still go to Adana and get your diarrhea from shitty kebab stands there.

He's trolling. Please don't keep this argument going. We know what we are more than they do and that's enough. He's just trying to waste your time and anger you.

cope... Turkey is the Unibrow capitol of the world

Ehhh, I don't know about that, but I know one thing, It's called ISTANBUL
Except I'm not angry lol

Attached: istanBULL.png (603x603, 1.01M)

Canik pistols are pretty nice and the price is quite attractive. Too bad all the Turk shotguns suck and the country smells like shit.