Enough With The "Service Animals"

"Anxiety" is not a valid reason to have your fucking dog with you in a store, at school, at church, on a plane, etc. Neither is depression, PTSD, or any other mental bullshit. The only reason anyone should ever get special privilege to have a dog with them everywhere is if they are BLIND and its is their GUIDE DOG and that is IT. When are we going to start saying no to these retards?

Attached: web1_TTL100515animal-blessing71.jpg (640x404, 255.44K)

Bunch of losers to be honest

This is why I keep a bag of cayenne pepper and sprinkle it here and there. One whiff and poor doggo's got a fatal nose bleed. THAT'LL cause anxiety!

i spent a copay of $90 at a "therapist" and a small fee on documents to get my dog registered as an "emotional support animal" so I could legally avoid pet fees in housing/travel and access indoors with my animal. but now i im not a poor rentoid so idc

damn

Attached: 1588621769041.png (1200x675, 510K)

Is this really a thing in America? No wonder no one wants to have kids anymore

That image looke like a feast day celebration of st. Francis where the priests blesses animals. Faggot

It's disgustingly common. These dogs aren't even trained. They're just regular fucking dogs. Wagies don't even bother questioning it because before they know it Karen is recording them with a vertical cell phone video.

yeah I know, that's what churches are gonna look like soon though if this keeps up

I watched a golden retriever take a shit in the middle of the produce section at my grocery store once

My dog barks in the presence of niggers, so he settles my negro anxiety down.

Attached: 1617015112119.webm (460x812, 2.81M)

I miss the 90s so much. I hate dogs

No one wants to be around your dog poor nigger kill your self. I hope it chokes

That photo is on the day ppl are supposed to bring their pets in to be blessed. Literally you took a picture of protestant Christian "bring your pet to church day." Ignorant savage. The fuck is wrong with you?

dog's gonna dog so i don't blame it, but hope you kicked the owners ass, and especially the store manager's ass for letting them both in to begin with

if it senses inferiority (you) it will charge

>When are we going to start saying no to these retards?
When we get doggo waifus.

>YOU'RE VIOLATING HIPAA

Attached: angry soyjak.png (197x255, 7.96K)

You can't have a service dog for anxiety. You only qualify for an emotional support dog,/animal which have very limited rignts.

Service dogs are for disabilities and people who are susceptible to chronic spontaneous incapacitation..

OP retarded and gay again.

Attached: Screenshot_20220709-030344_Brave.jpg (807x1329, 664.36K)

I still say actual service dogs needs to be in a registry, to stop all these BS emotional support dogs from being in stores. Leave your fucking mutts at home. Stop bringing them to into the store or leaving them in your car!

oh whatever I see "emotional support" animals fucking everywhere. where exactly are they limited from?

My 125lb pitbull named Mr. Jiggles accompanies me everywhere. Fuck you gonna do about it Timmy?