Why are conservatives so intent on dismantling American institutions?

Why are conservatives so intent on dismantling American institutions?

Attached: 50B3368F-2EA2-4531-8BCC-2B88EBD11C65.jpg (827x1173, 249.08K)

If something costs a lot of money but does not work efficiently or even effectively, it's time to cut your losses and close it down.
Basic economics, not that I assume you would get it.

ACCELERATE

Attached: 1591868495312.jpg (1440x1080, 347.82K)

>institutions
Because they aren't constitutional. States rights = best rights.

you’re one to talk klaus. your people are going to freeze in a few months because the un told them to be good goys. don’t worry tho, I’m sure they will have a little emergency food and gas for the immigrants, since they’ve faced enough hardship already.

This.

Administrative entities (IRS, ATF, EPA, DOE, SEC ETC..) Are scapegoats congress unconstitutionally gave executive lawmaking power too.
The recent SEC and EPA rulings by the SC exposes the "Simon Says" method by which these administrative entities enact policy laws and enforce punitive punishments without the constitutional requirement for jury trials.

Attached: 1629960320176.jpg (500x323, 41.81K)

There should only be 3 institutions. The Executive , the legislative (congress), and the judicial (supreme court).

Anything that makes some faggot kike like Cohen squirm is good for the future of Whites

Because despite putting more money into it American IQs are down across all fields

States already have control over State level institutions. Federal level depts are redundant and useless.
Unless you want Federal School systems the Education Dept serves no purpose.

Kek
then they'll ask why they are stuck waveslaving in shitty factories if they were not already moved to China.
It's kinda satisfying seeing retards getting miserable from their own mistakes

Ever wonder how public schools get funding
>public school = government school
You get taxed by state/local, it goes to DC, then congress gives it back to the states in the form of 'grants' and allowances with strings attached.

>Why are conservatives so intent on dismantling American institutions?
But they're not. They're so intent on dismantling un-American administrative agencies that never should have existed because they're unconstitutional and un-American.

Which institutions specifically? Department of education certainly is not an institution. Harvard is an institution. John’s Hopkins. But the department of education is nothing but holier-than-thou faggots who have proved no gains in measured learning in multiple generations. Fuck off

Because they're bloated and beyond repair. You could get rid of 80% of the Federal govt and no one would notice a difference.

teaching about trannies and normalizing them.
teaching about equality yet fails minorities even more

yeah deserves to be dismantled

Because the DoEd isn't a constitutionally sanctioned department.

based, dept of education destroyed american education
dotard, accelerate would be expanding it

department of education is unconstitutional.

All those people losing their jobs would notice a difference and so would the companies who supply them with goods and services
Most of these government jobs are welfare for white people.

Think about what you're doing before you do it.
Home schooling may not bring the Utopia you're seeking, but it may bring Armageddon.

Government is just people doing what they think is best at the moment.
The make mistakes.
But so do Corporations.
The difference is that we can remove government when it doesn't function properly.
Corporations can be more difficult to excise from our lives. (Google, Twitter and Apple, for example, claim to be non-governmental and privately owned)

Weak ass starting point, loser GOP will end up in a "compromise" where they torch more money on the Dept. of Ed. than the dems want in the first place.
The only reasonable starting point is abolish the Federal Government entirely.
I'm willing to compromise and keep three executive agencies max - Commerce, State, and War - but I'd never open with that.

Attached: 1657910232029.png (600x1000, 769.11K)

keep your base uneducated, impoverished, isolated, and breeding frequently

they know that their bullshit is in the decline so their trying anything and everything to retain power and they just put some fake ass spin on it about rights or whatever so dumb fucks eat it up

>muh gonna freeze

Shut the fuck up you stupid leaf faggot that German is one of the few Europeans I've ever seen with the common fucking sense to oppose government schools.

You know why I'm not scared of Germans freezing to death? Because they'll just fucking invent something to fix it like they always do.