Silver Ends the FED?

You retards don't realize that the FED is what has led to the prosperity of America, and our economy boom to the point of being the number 1 economy in the world.

Sell your silver user, a jew needs you.

Attached: 1658199736945024.jpg (750x741, 73.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/zengernews/2022/05/02/russias-move-to-gold-may-jolt-your-company/?sh=1d6147ed72e6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP is correct. Without the incentive of exponentially increasing monetary capital we could not have consolidated so many foreign resources in such a short amount of time. It has made us very wealthy with the additional benefit of creating the best stock market booms the DJIA has ever seen. Fuck all of you silver retards fiat is here to stay.

The fed has only been good for America in the sense that it has been the centerpoint of American financial control over the rest of the world. That centerpoint is supported by our strong military and undamaged economy post WW2. Otherwise it has allowed bankers to effectively dictate the economy and be capable of unlimited taxes on the American people, suppressing small businesses and innovation while supporting globalization and the expansion of useless corporate jobs.

Uhh, duh? Cattle don't deserve solid assets.

Globohomo dies if you destroy the fake currency system

Check out this gentile and his gets

explain the great depression

It "made us very wealthy" at the expense of our way of life, globalization has destroyed our manufacturing capabilities, gutted small towns, all while concentrating people into useless financial jobs. Money creation via loans has disproportionately favored those with good connections and large businesses in general. Being able to tax via inflation has massively grown our government and eroded our freedoms, also increasing the regulatory state which favors large corporations and hurts small business.

>1929

And that's a good thing! Gentiles will ALWAYS work for continuously work for depreciating currency which gives us the benefit of wealth consolidation away from them.

All said I don't know if buying gold and silver does much more than shelter you personally from the eventual fallout of the fed collapse. More likely foreign governments will go back to using precious metals when the current global system fails, and the dollar will fail in tandem.

The people didn't know how to take advantage of the opportunities that the FED provided. The people were hoarding all of their gold and that wasn't stimulating the American economy, so to help America (and all of us) they simply seized all of the gold, and printed more money to help stimulate the economy.

Why do you think we boomed in the 40s?

There were less stackers

Attached: 1658157960880089.jpg (853x1024, 97.32K)

Well said. Fuck those jews

>america made up 25% of the world economy right after ww2 not because of fake jewish paper money from the (((FED)))

Exactly, deficit spending is a GOOD thing. It creates jobs and garners wealth at the fastest rate possible. Who cares if a few peasants get squashed along the way its not like they were going anywhere.

>More likely foreign governments will go back to using precious metals when the current global system fails, and the dollar will fail in tandem.

It already happened and it worked.

>“What the Russians did was a genius, I hate to say it,” explains Jack Bouroudjian, former president of Commerce Bank in Chicago and now chairman of the Global Smart Commodity Group. “It forces people to go to the Russian central bank and pay gold to get rubles to make the transactions.” The ruble had been trading in the range of 70 to 80 for a U.S. dollar. After the sanctions, it plummeted to 120. “Now the ruble basically recovered, trading 80 rubles to the dollar. And it’s because of the way they pegged the ruble to gold.”

forbes.com/sites/zengernews/2022/05/02/russias-move-to-gold-may-jolt-your-company/?sh=1d6147ed72e6

Russia is fucking evil goy don't you understand? The dollar hegemony must be kept intact for the greater good of the western world. What do you think happens if the bubble pops? Lost jobs, no more housing booms, and stocks plummet.

This is so fucking retarded, I wish I could twist your head off like a popcap.
Europeans released from servitude by the constitution made America great.

>Exactly, deficit spending is a GOOD thing. It creates jobs and garners wealth at the fastest rate possible. Who cares if a few peasants get squashed along the way its not like they were going anywhere.

Yes and no. If its a goy, truly nobody cares about the goy peasants, they'll work for whatever jews command. Now if its a peasant jew? Thats another story, those jews need to be helped, and given SO much gibs, that niggers will get jealous.

Astute observation user

Attached: 1658115467681921.jpg (562x437, 97.58K)

>Europeans released from servitude by the constitution made America great.

Interesting idea. Got a source for that?

I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT

Wow, you’re a fucking retard. Kill yourself you piece of shit. State owned banking system is the only way to not drain wealth.

Nigger that's what I said, the FED is a state owned banking system

Please kill yourself.
Please.

The fed is not state owned you fucking retard. Fucking kill yourself, shill.

Shut the fuck up goy nobody cares about you, broke and destitute, your children, raped and brainwashed. Matter of fact, we think it's quite hilarious.

Why kill myself, when I can kill yourself?

The FED isn't technically state owned, but the state controls it nigger.

Attached: 1658197951024923.jpg (681x1024, 123.35K)