Time Magazine: You will get 60 COVID shots before you die

And honestly, it’s a small price to pay to keep our community safe and finally get this pandemic behind us.

time.com/6198402/covid-19-boosters/?utm_source=reddit.com

Attached: 0D3A8E75-BFF1-4101-82E0-796F6CF8183F.jpg (828x421, 140.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/2wt1s7.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go shit on your balls labrat.

>inferring I take a flu vaccine

Attached: 1654400548945.gif (360x270, 1.26M)

I’ve never had a flu shot in my 42 years of life and I’m fine. Why would I get an experimental mRNA clot shot?

I don't get the jew flu or youre fake vaxxines SHLOMO! Eat a dick!

Attached: 1537451828400.jpg (480x360, 23.39K)

Why would you get either?

I don't know anyone who takes the flu shot.

right? i don't take vaccines for something i can recover from within a week.

but at least the flu vaccine is a real vaccine. can we stop pretending that just because you label mRNA gene therapy a 'vaccine', that is actually a vaccine in the traditional sense?

This

I have never gotten a flu shot or the flu itself. Idk wtf you disgusting fucks are doing that you need all this shit in your bodies constantly.

Germ theory id a fraud pseudoscience
read What Really Makes You Ill by Dawn Lester and David Parker

files.catbox.moe/2wt1s7.pdf

At what point do we tell (((Time))) we arent taking the flu-vax either?

Attached: DEB44FCF-5532-4DB5-98C8-ED00FFE5C281.jpg (960x960, 89.08K)

I have never gotten a single vaccine ever since I gained bodily autonomy as a legal adult.
I don't even pay for health insurance because insurance is a pyramid scheme and I'm not in the game of betting against myself.

I don't know anyone in my life who ever took an influenza vaccine.

Hard not to read this in Dwight Schrutte’s voice. Pic unrelated.

Attached: C6F8F20A-25F6-48E9-8CCF-D0E72AC1EEC0.jpg (1024x727, 69.48K)

no I don't think I will

I've never had a flu vaccine and I'll never have a covid vaccine. So how about that?

>Boosters are like a college where lymphocytes are further educated to become more skilled and mature, to fight off future infections.
>Periodically, these college graduates need refreshers by more booster doses given later in life.
>This is the case for all vaccines. Booster doses provide the immune system the education it needs to prevent severe diseases from infections.

Attached: 1575145185212.png (278x321, 25.41K)

Funny, that.
I WAS going to take a flu shot right before Corona broke out, but a doctor convinced me not to bother with it as there's so many different strains it'd be unlikely I could avoid getting sick that year just by taking a shot.

Looks promising, thanks, user!

The flu shit is not a vaccine. You would have to redefine what a vaccine is... unless...

Flu shot is not a vaccine.

>SEMIT magazine
i think i will go full hitler instead

false equivalency
a) less than 10% of the population take the flu shots each year (and still catch the fucking flu)
b) nobody loses their jobs, is not allowed to board a plane or enter a country if they don't have their flu shots
intellectual dishonest at its finest.
journos should be tortured to death using the most cruel medieval methods

Ha! I beat you to it nigger!

This. There's no point in getting a yearly shot for the flu unless you're at high risk or something.

The fuck? Who gets the flu shot every year? I’ve only got it once in my life lol

I doubt many people will take more than 10 shots