The most hated country in the world is the United States of America

Left-wing citizens hate it for fabrications of doings that go against their twisted world view.

Right-wing citizens hate it for the degenerate multicultural tyrannical welfare nanny state it has become.

Foreigners hate it due its role in global proxy wars and covert imperialism.

Attached: USA.png (1235x650, 15.88K)

and yet Israel, the land of God’s chosen people, loves America. Kinda says a lot about everyone else when you think about it…

As we should be, our govt is fucked

>muh freedom
>don't even have the freedom to have a foreskin

Attached: circ problems.jpg (720x960, 101.05K)

Get a job

alright nigger you have been predditor spacing all evening. time to pack it up.

nigger

Attached: B6306672-4195-4742-8308-65613A848CC5.jpg (765x1024, 83.96K)

> Coping and assblasted muttoids aka amerikneelers

Attached: amerikeks.webm (1160x710, 2.93M)

Foreigners don't get an opinion.

I have an IT one.

Attached: USA vs Britain circumcision.png (1066x813, 517.63K)

I’m just saying, if God’s chosen people liked YOU, maybe you wouldn’t be seething so much…

This is my first thread of the day. It was inspired by another's thread from a day ago that I still had in my tabs.

Attached: american babies.jpg (1125x1118, 975.7K)

There is NOTHING redeemable about America. Not even one thing. The culture is dreadful, people behave like maniacal sociopaths, worshiping money over race and family. The food is poisoned, covered in glyphosate, unripe, nutritionless, GMO filth. The air is filled with chemtrails. The waterways are filled with microplastics, estrogens from birth control, fluoride, etc. The people, oh man the people. I could go on for ages about all the things Americans do that fill me with anger.

If you sit down and observe how Americans act, everything they do is greedy, self-servicing, or completely pointless. The concept of soul no longer exists in this land. The last remnants of what America was is in the elderly WW2-era people who are on their death beds.

The conservatives conserve absolutely nothing, they just slow down the agenda ever so slightly. Conservatives today are yesterday's hardcore liberals. Tomorrow the conservatives will be Leninists while the Left will be Trotskyists. No Americans who read this post even understood that reference, which shows how poorly educated Americans are, also. The education systems are not about teaching people to strive, innovate, and achieve, but rather to conform and consume. People here have no conception of higher ideals, caring only for their basest desires, food, sex, drugs. ALL of which they consume in excess, because moderation isn't encouraged in any respect. Gamblers, cheats, and con artists is the USA. (Cont)

Attached: american-fag-or-pedo-festival.webm (720x1280, 1.4M)

Attached: forced circumcision in america.jpg (5240x2116, 3.56M)

My ancestors were literally minutemen who marched to Concord to create this country. For, by, and of them and their posterity, which is WHITE EUROPEAN PEOPLES. I'm not even a right-winger but have to vote alongside stupid conservacucks because they're the more nationalistic party. If the Democrats went full NatSoc then I'd go with them but unfortunately they're just nigger and spic enabling assholes.

America can only return to greatness by deporting all non-whites.

The most hated country is Israel.

Keep seething world. We have enough resources to last 20 thousand years.

(Cont) The movies worship criminal niggers, and meth cooks (you know what the fuck I am talking about).

They encourage promiscuity and actively mock chastity, loyalty, virtue, and practically all morals. Even the "conservative" "based and redpilled" Americans actively enjoy Jewish filth like "Always Sunny", "Sopranos" (hahahahah Jamal Ginsberg!!!!), or what ever have you boomer sitcoms. They love watching White men, fathers be emasculated while their intelligent but loving wives fix everything.

Their games consist of mindless violence, sex, drugs, the usual stuff they enjoy in real life. They love to pay $60+ (with DLC, of course!) to play as mulatto niggers and women killing the evil bad White guy. Recently, they also hate masculinity and view it as a toxic, non-integral part of civilization. The children actively mimic niggers and emulate nigger rappers in everything they do. Once again even the "based and redpilled" Americans here and everywhere love talking like niggers.

Truly, I could go on for ages and ages. I have in the past. There is nothing redeemable about the country. Not a single one aspect AT ALL. Get that through your thick, 7% Cherokee (BASED!) heads.

And finally, the one "redeemable" aspect most Americans love to use

>but muh gunz
Which has done nothing but given you a false sense of security where you will just sit on your potbellied ass in your disgusting slobby den eating fast food and LARPing about how you'll do something once X line is crossed. But you will FOREVER and EVER change the goalposts until you are dead, likely of heart disease. Don't let the "muh guns" (which they never use) excuse fool you, Americunts are the biggest fucking cowards known to man-kind. Holy shit. The most armed populace and not a single one of them could take out the heebs who fucked their country worse than DuPont.

DEATH TO AMERICA!

Attached: two_more_weeks.png (1232x711, 1.48M)

Shut up Chang. No one cares. Seethe more, pussy.

LOL kys already you pathetic muttoid cuckservative patriotard.

Attached: cuckservative.jpg (683x731, 106.3K)

fuck america

Fake

This exact post inspired my thread after reading it. And while I agree with most of it said, the part about "muh guns" needs to be a little bit of slack. There are a bunch of individuals (not a ton) who would like to take back the country in such ways but they don't have the numbers to do so. And who wants to be a lone wolf revolutionary for a bunch of retarded people who will slander your attempt anyway. The United States is no longer a homeland with your community, it is just a territory that you were born in and either indulge or dissociate from it and mainstream culture. ZOG is a good term for it. Dissidents live in a conquered nation.

Sorry, but I'm not gonna read this. Sorry, it's just that you're a faggot with no life hahaha
I bet your countries worse and you're just crying. You're so ashamed of your own country you have to hide it.

Not really.

His post is an accurate read, and it is a copy and paste so he only spent time writing it once or borrowed it from someone else.

>el basado

DEATH TO AMERICA, THE ETERNAL ENEMY OF ALL THAT IS GOOD, EUROPE AND ITS PEOPLE

Attached: 1629776295395.webm (446x550, 931.05K)

>Sorry, but I'm not gonna read this. Sorry, it's just that you're a faggot with no life hahaha
>I bet your countries worse and you're just crying. You're so ashamed of your own country you have to hide it.

Attached: malding-&-seething-mutt.png (696x602, 300.43K)

>T.assblasted etc etc etc

As your country is ruining America with mass immigration. DEATH TO MEXICO

>meme flag

Opinion discarded

Indeed, you're the niggers of the West.

> mutts still assblasted and malding

Truth hurts does it you pathetic muttoids? LOL not my problem.
KEK!

You won't do shit anyway even with muh gunz LOL.

Attached: 20210919_092308.png (1063x1260, 965.38K)