Why did this cause so much seethe

I have yet to hear a single rational objection to any of these. Schizo christcuck ranting about Rosicrucian alchemists doesn’t count.

Attached: F97E798F-21C3-468B-BCED-78FF553CC780.jpg (1170x1614, 554.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because one of the tablets had hebrew on it

Inb4 nobody actually read what the Georgia guidestones said and just bought into the larp about them being “satanic”

If you want to be a serf in the new world order I understand why you won't mind them telling you their plans

Please explain exactly which of the ten things listed there implies everyone will be a serf

>I have yet to hear a single rational objection to any of these
Cool well I mean you're already contradicting yourself by not supporting the first commandment there. Why don't you prove to us that you're a true loyalist by killing yourself?

Attached: IMG_4099.jpg (2712x1525, 410.07K)

Do you understand what they mean by "improving diversity"?

I’m apathetic to the Georgia guidestones I just want to understand why anyone gives a fuck. Their intended purpose is to guide people after nuclear war, presumably that would implode the population. You have a rational argument for why these are bad, or are you just seething?

top-down control is a fantasy of the powerful,
it never works, it always breaks, it brings pain.
No-one deserves to control the world, each region must be independent and have full agency.
Globalism goes against the spirit of Free Humanity.

Death to kikes

Attached: dtk.gif (281x224, 3.97M)

You have to read in between the lines.
To enact these the group must be in control. Therefore it will keep all those that oppose it art a position they can't organize to stop them
If you can't infer that from the text then you have an average level of American reading comprehension and deduction

Left open to interpretation, but considering when the monument was erected, I somehow doubt the 2000s meaning of the word was the intended interpretation of people in the Deep South in 1980

So it’s satanic because it’s not libertarian? There does not appear to be any religious connection here

You think you will be at the top of those 499mil goyim, chilling with the (((1%)))? Retard

In addition, there is zero implication that people would be enserfed. The current liberal democratic government structure is just as totalitarian as anything suggested in the guidestones, you’re putting words in that aren’t there.

I was going to ask if you're retarded, but then I saw your flag.
1.- Don't lump My arguments with the kike's.
2.- It's not about libertarian, it's about slavery of the soul.

Death to kikes

Attached: antikike.jpg (1200x675, 345.84K)

What else could it possibly mean in the context of "guiding reproduction wisely"?

It’s for after a nuclear war GGs the population genius, they’re not suggesting holocausting 7 billion people

>You have a rational argument for why these are bad
Yeah. Because hypocrites like you exist that want to push out this agenda while absolving yourself of any consequences.

Again, retards like you are all for this bullshit until it starts impacting your own life. You want to live by this standard? Then start by killing yourself.

>hey guys let’s sterilize the retards so they don’t spread their retard genes
Eugenics was a very popular concept in America for quite a long time, somehow idiots seem to forget this

>slavery of the soul
In what way Spanish subhuman?

Fuck you and your giant kike stone tablets. I will not be subject to their drivel and their erectors will not have any authority over my actions. There is no debate.

Which specific aspect of the agenda listed in the picture do you oppose and why

The mestizo also brings a valid point.
In the past systems of top- down control like communism had resulted in untold amounts of suffering

Great then live by the code and don't have children.

“seethe” is a fucking verb you dolt.

What language do they wanna enforce as lingua franca? What is this new language?

Which specific of the ten items listed do you disagree with and why?

All societies are top down kek, even the current US federal system subhuman kike

Let's just take the first one.
You're already breaking the first rule. You're over the limit. Why haven't you killed your self to bring the population down as being told to?

You just pick and choose what you want to believe, is my main problem.

You seem like your Jimmie’s are rustled but I have done nothing to offend you

I'm telling you to live by the standard you're simping over.

Why aren't you?

They are there for after a nuclear war destroys the population. They aren’t suggestions for present society. Why are your Jimmie’s so rustled? I’ve done nothing to offend you

In what way is asking what is controversial about 1-10 simping

Attached: D55FB249-78E1-455C-9592-0D455985628F.png (357x346, 252.02K)

Selective breeding and the genocide of a vast majority of the world population dressed up in nice nice sounding phrases. I'm gonna go ahead and be against #1 & #2, and I won't be reading past that.

Kys edomite.

Where exactly on the stones did it say anything about a nuclear war? This sounds like some giga next level cope.

What about there is no debate did you not understand, mutt? These lands here will be governed by free people, no one here needs pointers by circumcised schizophrenics pretending to be human.

That’s all I needed to be satisfied.

It’s for after a war destroys the population below that level, not to genocide 99% of the planet genius. That being said, 500 million is about the white non coal burner population so if it were suggesting that… based?

In what way am I whatever an edomite it

Because, the Deeevil lost to Jonny.

>I have yet to hear a single rational objection to any of these.
The "500,000,000" they seek to maintain would be a braindead deracinated globohomo slave race, thus making all the precepts below impossible, therefore the whole thing is retarded and I'm glad it got blown into fishtank gravel.

Attached: 1657227176597.png (1375x1080, 1.7M)

> When commissioning the guidestones, Christian described them as a guide for future generations to manage limited resources, potentially in the face of nuclear war.[11]

But which one do you disagree with

Because it's feel good bullshit. Who gets to decide which laws are fair or not? Who gets to determine if a court is just or not? Who gets to decide what living in balance with nature means? How do you achieve diversity through reproduction without segregating the races? How do you cull 7.5 billion people while maintaining the fiction that you're good people? The whole list is designed to seem so enlightened at a glance, but it falls apart under any real scrutiny.

> When commissioning the guidestones, Christian described them as a guide for future generations to manage limited resources, potentially in the face of nuclear war.[11]

Forgot link
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

“Improving diversity” within the context of the guidestones means producing individuals that will have an actual impact in various fields of study. It has nothing to do with brown cultures.

they gonna kill all colored people, of course the colored will seethe.

Attached: 109.png (693x157, 21.79K)

>hey guys let’s sterilize the retards so they don’t spread their retard genes
You could argue that's what they meant by "improving fitness" but I don't see how you could interpret "improving diversity" as a promotion of eugenics, unless you believe race mixing improves fitness.

it's honestly 100000% based. would love to hear one problem with it

This seems to be a waste of my time so I'll bounce
Have a final (you)

So are you saying you want to live in a society with unjust laws and courts? Where does satanism come in?
>cull 7.5 billion people
So you’re admitting you don’t know what you’re talking about whatsoever? Why do you form opinions on things you don’t know anything about?

>> When commissioning the guidestones, Christian described them as a guide for future generations to manage limited resources, potentially in the face of nuclear war.[11]
And this disproves my point how, exactly?
Also you don't need to be a christfag to know that Rosicrucians are lame ass mason-lite cocksuckers. Most of all the fakers in AMORC

Attached: 1657308205421.jpg (1219x764, 157.58K)

Because you’re stupid and can only comprehend a 2000s use of the word diversity

I don't see how that's the case in the context of the particular rule it's included in. It's obviously talking about genetics.

So you're suggesting it wasn't a part of Agenda 21 either glownigger?

Thanks for admitting you lost subhuman kike

The intent is not to genocide 7 billion people, but to give the survivors of nuclear war suggestions to avoid eventually developing into the same situation that caused the first nuclear war

Everything has been said and these worthless rocks already have been heavily damaged by some troon. I don't discuss rubble.