Which phase are you at?

Which phase are you at?

Attached: IMG_20220701_210742_284.jpg (753x1280, 138K)

its the jews

ngmi

>It's so cool not to care about things, goyim!
>Just stop caring, what, you wouldn't want to be accused of taking things too seriously would you?
>Why bother with the stress? It's embarrassing! Just stop caring, life would be so much easier!
Nah. Also it's the kikes.

Attached: 1646511240152.jpg (150x150, 9.5K)

Stopped caring right after pizzagate and voat threads, thousands of hours of research going absolutely nowhere.

Everything we do goes nowhere. We don't have any institutional power. It doesn't make what we discover any less real.

It's the kikes.

Attached: 70,000_years_at_war.png (960x1106, 424.63K)

>no option for "It's the Demiurge"

Attached: demiurge running simulation.png (829x1015, 1.39M)

Stage 6, “It IS the Jews”

Under "I don't care" is "self improvement for my race, my family, and my soul". That is where I am.

Reptilians, illuminati, bankers, the 1%, "rich old white men", the capitalists, the communists, and all those other groups people blame are all the same group and it's just jews

Jews
Reptilians arent a thing

Show me a single piece if evidence whatsoever that reptilians are a thing

I know its real. I'd put my life on the line knowing its real. Unfortunately, I'm a nobody that doesn't really matter in the grander scheme of things and what I know consequently doesn't matter because other people don't care. Biden could fuck a 4 year old on the white house lawn televised on prime time TV and noone would care.

jew post

Fuck, near the last phase

Hey guys, it’s the month of Jew lie

to me fair Epstein happened like a year or two after the comet pizza false flag shooting dried up pizza gate.
So something happened to vindicate it.

I’m at: OP IS A NIGGER JEW SUBHUMAN FAGGOT S AGE

the truth doesn't matter
never has

It's been the jews, it is the jews, and it will be the jews. They were an evil people handpicked by the god of this world to bring evil to everyone and test others' mettle. It's how it is. It's why it is. And there is nothing much else to say.

Stage 6: All the panels mean the same thing.

Attached: 1630792399721.png (1020x1015, 2.12M)

True. We live in horrible times. Very frightening.

I don't care. Realized nothing is ever going to get better and we are all fucked because 95% of the population doesn't have the ability to think critically with their brains.

Whatever phase "hard reset" is.

Fuck off, rabbi. Nobody is buying your satanic bullshit.

Attached: 1643331625146.jpg (695x696, 40.38K)