To americans:

To americans:

You can eliminate one race from America: Hispanics or Blacks. Which is it?

(The correct answer is Hispanics, this is really a test to see whether US Flags on Any Forums really are flooded with spics)

Attached: newsome-graduate-diversity-6-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 140.16K)

i'm mexican. Plz let me live, frens!

Whites and blacks. Everyone else is tired of your shit

The answer is blacks. I've never had a problem with a hispanic person in my entire life. I do insist they enter legally, but I'll break bread with some Mexican'ts. Fuck niggers.

2/2 US Flags are spics
Lets keep waiting and see

OP we already have more than one nigger worship/fetish thread going on.

Theres another.
>I do insist they enter legally, but I'll break bread with some Mexican'ts
How about you dont enter at all, juan?

Are you trolling? Every US flag is a spic. You. Me. All of us.

Wow here's another spic.
Whats wrong with a spic hate thread, spic? Does that annoy you because. youre a spic?

Kek I am the 0.0000001% that isn't.

This is the shit everyone else is tired of. Get a fucking clue, nobody gives a shit about race but you faggots.

>Get a fucking clue, nobody gives a shit about race but you faggots.
I stand for 1488 "amigo"
YOU dont give a shit about race because youre already a mystery meat identity less mutt abomination
YOU have no history or. culture worth preserving. YOU live in a country built by another race, thats why YOU dont care about race. I DO though.

Cool. You can start by going back to your homeland, white nigger.

Any real American knows 1950s-90s USA was literal peak humanity
Spics have got to go

Have you ever in your life stopped to wonder why youre in America, why youre able to even communicate with others across vast distances on Any Forums? It's because white men. We built this country and the modern world around you.

Of course youve never thought about that. As a non white, you are a consumer, not a producer. You greedily take what others have built without any gratitude.

Yes, and a nigger invented peanut butter. Wow, great point. You still gotta go back

I'm white and I'd get rid of blacks. Not that spics are so great or anything, but this farce of pretending that niggers are people has got to end. We are forced to play pretend everyday as if these wild animals weren't wild animals. I view it no differently than if they made us pretend chimps were people.

Go back to Guatemala, spic mexcrement.

niggers.

Attached: 1630714510891.jpg (640x847, 52.33K)

Jews.

Attached: KikesBTFO.jpg (3600x2400, 796.59K)

>I'm white and I'd get rid of blacks.
Hispanic "white" right?
Have you considered that spics are 40% of the US population and rising while niggers are 13% and stable?

Spics are a reasonable minority. Niggers can get fucked.

Define "reasonable minority" pablo

The edomites/jews

Nigger birth rates have been decreasing, they’re 12% now. While spics are flooding the country and will soon outnumber Whites. Obviously beaners are the bigger threat.

Attached: 0F143F09-C829-4D41-84A5-6577BF5D31A4.jpg (208x250, 5.59K)

Real Nigger info MegaThread

Attached: 1634439115316.png (609x777, 1.1M)