This is Britain's next Prime Minister

Not the Paki. Not the fat tranny-lover.

It's THIS woman. Elizabeth Truss, the current Foreign Secretary. The one who BTFO's Russians and inspires non-stop seething on their TV news channels.

You heard it here first. Liz Truss will be the next Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.

Attached: Liz_Truss_Official_Portrait.jpg (480x640, 163.32K)

You have the choice between a woman, a nigger and and a curry nigger. But hey, at least you don't speak German!

Ok Kim

>blocks your path

Attached: Penny_Mordaunt_in_2019.jpg (960x640, 325.57K)

She didn't btfo russians, stupid nonce. She was humiliated for being brainwashed muppet not knowing basic geography.

At least she has classic Bong genes. She has that Arya Stark/Paul McCartney phenotype.

She's finished. Kemi Badenoch's MPs will move swiftly to Truss as she is the last right-of-centre candidate left in the race. In the MP vote it will be Sunak 1st, Truss 2nd. Then Truss sweeps the membership vote.

God bless Kim

I give her 12 months. I give a lot of these European leaders 12 months. There's going to be a lot of turnover going forward

Here she is. Prime Minister Liz Truss.

Attached: prime minister truss.webm (960x720, 1006.96K)

Is it she who doesn't know geography? Seriously, you couldn't find a better one.

Attached: 77.jpg (2048x1600, 2.83M)

She is such a nonce. I love it.
She knows less about the world than her predecessor. Good times ahead.

Nailable.

Post her brap canon.

my Welsh mother just said that she likes Elizabeth Truss and thinks she will do a good job

Attached: 1641851775705.jpg (433x336, 37.74K)

>heard it here first
Anyone with a brain has been saying it since the start, short of them just rigging the members' vote at least.

>BTFO'd Russia
Least delusional bong. The only thing you BTFO'd is your dignity. This dumb bitch failed basic geography, she doesn't even know where Russia is.

She's a top MILF, m8.

Attached: truss dance.webm (336x600, 2.93M)

It could be worse than having this goofy bastard in charge

At least you have the choice between Kim Jong Un, Kim Jong Un and Kim Jong Un. But hey, at least you... hm... i don't know what the benefits of your paradise.

Little disappointed that Pretty Patel didn't shimmy her ample thighs into the race.

>don't know what the benefits of your paradise
Not being around dirty stinky Khokhols.

Priti Nipel

Attached: 1653771788561.jpg (683x1024, 132.67K)

doesnt hold a candle to theresa may's moves

She tried to implement the Rwanda Plan earlier this year, send adult male immigrants to live in Rwanda while their application goes through rather than just letting them live and work for free in the UK for years and years; this takes away their incentive to come here, but it didn't work since the people meant to do it just refused and sabotaged the whole thing. She was deemed too right wing for the commieservatives.

Pretty Pattooti!

>Truss
How do you pronounce it? Like it rhymes with trust and truth?

Like the word truss. I'm going to truss that woman up and sell her into international sex slavery, for an example you can relate to.

Attached: 1642006084792.jpg (1080x1080, 220.36K)

at least he doesnt have a choice between Putin, Putin and Putin. But hey, at least your country legalized homo marriages

Reminder that in the 2019 leadership contest some of BoJo’s MPs tactically voted for Jeremy Hunt to keep Michael Gove off the membership ballot.

>for an example you can relate to.

Attached: Mulder wut.jpg (281x331, 7.18K)

>You heard it here first. Liz Truss will be the next Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.

I knew it long before you Britcuck.

Attached: Screenshot_7.jpg (827x739, 145.14K)

She is as dumb as a box of rocks

Isn't she Jewish, tho?