It seems like tech hasn't moved forward for 30 years. What are the elite hiding from us in regards to technology?

It seems like tech hasn't moved forward for 30 years. What are the elite hiding from us in regards to technology?

Attached: Tic-Tac Nimitz.jpg (1200x750, 84.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/ktg9jgef9ehrmu8/UFOs.7z/file
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those ships do not belong to the elite. Those belong to the 'space niggers.'

And they're doing a lot more than just flying around messing with Navy planes.

Attached: grey Indiana 1985.png (487x728, 404.99K)

Do you really want to know or is this just another slide thread?

real vs. either glare on a camera lens or CGI

glare doesn't cause solid radar locks.

>radar
>glare

it was an F18 super horner radar with tracking pod. the object was also confirmed on AEGIS radar via the carrier. the pilot also came up close to the object and described it in detail

Radar locks aren't reported by anything or anyone that isn't an agent of the people perpetuating the lie.

>government radar is proof of anything
did you personally operate the radar and personally confirm that it wasn't tampered with

Nothing people are becoming retarded

>It seems like tech hasn't moved forward for 30 years
How old is your computer? How old is your phone?

whats that tictac thing from?

I'd like to know. do they really take DNA for breeding program? are the mantids cool or gay?

Some space niggers abducted me 2 years ago. They were humans though. Teleported to some alternate dimension, the world was fucked and on fire. Shot in the chest but they had some device which was able to repair the damage. Wore blueish skin suits. Tortured and killed me, think they might have cloned me or something. Saw symbols on the wall for like 2 hours after I was returned. There’s some serious fuckery going on out there

It is a nuclear drone from planet A87.
They are spying on China and USA and middle east because they hate nukes.

>It seems like tech hasn't moved forward for 30 years. What are the elite hiding from us in regards to technology?

Its worse than that. Technology legitimately is not advancing. Academia has been completely corrupted through grant money that only goes to those researchers willing to give the answer the grant money wants, general academic dishonesty and fraud, a culture of fear and compliance, and the opened floodgates that allowed low quality minds to occupy tenured positions. Look at the replicability crisis for example. Scientists sometimes fuck up honestly. they have poor experiment design, they miss some logical or mathematical step, or they're simply out of their depth intellectually. But peer review should catch that and send it back as a preprint for corrections. And yet we still can't replicate results. What that means is that there is a systemic issue, some systemic pressure that is causing massive fraud to go undetected and rewarded., and to suppress those honest scholars calling it out. Think about how damaging that is. If you can't rely on the last 30 years of literature you have to redo the last 30 years of experiments to determine what is real and what is fake. Its worse than if nothing had been done in all those years because now we're forced to spend decades figuring out whats true and false.

Thats why boeing planes are falling out of the sky even though its the same basic model from the 70s, its why space exploration is further away than the 60s, its why cancer isn't cured but we have vaccines that make you sicker than if you hadn't taken them.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

The truth about UFOs:(long version)
mediafire.com/file/ktg9jgef9ehrmu8/UFOs.7z/file

i ain't clickin that shit nigga

don't be paranoid. it's just 4 pdf books on UFOs

>What are the elite hiding from us
You'd know this question doesn't make any sense if you were up to speed on what the elites believe.

>we can't go to the moon anymore because we lost that technology
>they took our nuclear weapons from us
sounds bullshit but is actually plausible

>looking to the military caste for high tech
there's a higher caste. priest caste.

>congressional hearings on ufos: we'll try to figure out what it is
they literally do not know. it is not an act.

It is a form of humor that people look to the military in regards to ufos

Attached: 0399b-maria_orsic.jpg (319x420, 14.98K)

/this
I work in grants for a university and the professors are either old as shit, about to retire, but geniuses or a young diversity hire (woman or brown) that write at a third grade level and can't wipe their own asses.

thx bb

Mutual assured destruction is just a meme to keep the normies at ease. The alien tech race is the new arms race. If you can manufacture technology so advanced it can be considered "alien" then you can attack any nation, and get away with it. Where do u send nukes if "aliens" attack you? That's right. That's why tech hasn't moved much over the past decades. It's gone secret. The technological reset approaches we are not allowed to reach type 1.0 civilization or they will return. Yin to yang. One civilization advances technology and the other reverses it. That is the red pill of why the powers at be are promoted their agendas we cannot reach a type 1.0 civilization. There have been many cycles 200000 years. Now you know.

Attached: 1657439654618.jpg (1000x823, 636.05K)