Why do people still deny climate change?

Attached: 4737AA04-9E97-4D18-8F43-49AB82DD43CD.jpg (1043x885, 121.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

climate.gov/news-features/understanding-climate/climate-change-global-temperature
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Summer = hot
Winter = cold
Climate Change Followers = idiots

Because go get your dilator and fuck yourself, tranny.

Attached: 1651361983420.jpg (940x705, 609.43K)

Why have we not abandoned carbon fuel for large scale energy production in favor of nuclear fission?

the far right and poor rural white trash in their lifted F150s want to always use hydrocarbons.. us wealthy and elite want to simple get to fusion.. clean limitless energy.

Because you're retarded. How stupid do you have to be to die from a hot summer day in a supposed first world country?

you'd have to be british

The average polcuck is developmentally stunted. This explains the climate change denial.

because this green part niggers or whatever they are called all get profit from coal plants, this is why they push against nuclear energy which is cleaner, cheaper and more profitable (not for them)

> dynamical systems
> sensitive dependence on initial conditions
> edward lorenz
since all that means nothing to you, you don’t get an opinion. go shit on your balls.

Why is the UK measuring the temperature at airport runways with faulty tech in order to breed fear?

No such thing happened

There is no proof of man made global warming. None.

The world's temperatures have only risen by 1 DEGREE CELSIUS in the span of a century, according to the NOAA.
climate.gov/news-features/understanding-climate/climate-change-global-temperature

The reason it's a hot summer... is all the fucking spraying in the sky, you dumb English cunt. I'm so happy that only 5% of limey homes have AC. I want MILLIONS of you faggots to die. The UN thought that the spraying would reflect the heat. It didn't, it trapped it and they were told this would happen. They ignored it but now that it's happening, they double down on their bullshit. Anyway, we're at the point of no return. Your being an even poorer faggot won't bring down the temperature you stupid bitch. Now go buy a portable ac unit if your broke ass can.

Why do retards think paying more taxes, living in pods, and eating bugs will solve climate change?

>Texas freezes over
Idiots, extreme cold weather doesn't mean humans aren't heating the climate
>Extreme hot weather
HA YOU IDIOTS, THIS IS *PROOF* THAT HUMANS ARE CHANGING THE CLIMATE

Makes ya think

What’s your brain process? find a narrative driven arrival, click like, vomit said narrative over people who express doubt.

Really, do you think, is there a anything ticking up there?

filthy anglos being killed by the sun hahahaha even the sun wants you dead.

Do you have any evidence that the hot weather is because of climate change? London set a record by 1 or 2 degrees F. The previous record was set in 1911. Was the previous record due to climate change? If the heatwave and record of 1911 was from climate change then why hasn't reached those temperatures again until now, over 100 years later? The previous record came during a heatwave where temperatures hovered in the high 90s in London for 3 weeks and set a record at 100 or 101. I've found two different archived newspaper articles that say 100 and 101. By comparison this current heatwave us much shorter lived.

Is it not more likely that this heatwave is part of the cyclical nature of weather patterns since the same thing happened over and over in the historical record?

Then fucking do it already faggot, don't wait for us.

>namefag
>OMG ITS HOT IN JULY

40 Celsius is barely warm you limp wristed fagaloons. Open a window and turn a fan on, problem solved.

Attached: Osama_bin_Laden_portrait.jpg (294x326, 23.48K)

Because its not real

>London set a record by 1 or 2 degrees F

By taking readings at Gatwick and Heathrow airports...

>hot outside
>open the window to allow the hot air in
Why do so many people think like this?

I started to say euros are retarded, but seems its opposite day.

40 isn't hot. FFS how weak do you have to be to consider 40 hot?

>40 Celsiu
Stop being retarded

40C is not hot. it was 115 degrees in oregon last year and no one gave a shit

Deny asserts that climate change is a fact. As long as there are valid alternative theories, and valid rebuttals of climate science, it is not fact. You have to prove your theory. I don't have to blindly accept it. Until climate alarmists are willing to have an open and honest debate I will not believe their nonsense. And that does not mean I am for pollution either. It means I am against bullshit.

You're still being retarded, stop it

Why not?

slowly, I began to hate them

you're promoting the "omg 40C in the summer the world is fucking ending" meme don't call anyone else retarded

>forgets that the buildings here are built out of brick, with insulation and double glazing
Yeah if we were living in American paper houses then we wouldn't feel any of it either.

Don't hate people for pointing out your weakness, hate yourself for having them.

Attached: BorgQueen.jpg (250x323, 20.58K)

40C is pretty hot, but not the end of the world. You need to take location into account though.
-35C isn't that cold if you're from Canada or northern America. If it happened here, people wouldn't be able to handle it.

I'm saying you're being retarded on purpose, stop it

Imagine complaining about 42 degrees. I'm in florida...its 92 degrees right now..sp that's 40 degrees hotter

Stop being pussies

maybe stop sitting in front of the computer you fucking mongoloid

>Yeah if we were living in American paper houses then we wouldn't feel any of it either.
Burger insulation > brick. Also that makes no sense

Attached: signal-2022-07-19-09-33-02-219.png (696x1008, 67.13K)

American houses are built for multiple seasons. They're cold in summer and warm in winter. Our houses are generally shit for staying cold because they normally don't have to.

they don't understand basic physics and they fell for corporate propaganda

Too bad the internet exists.

Quick search online and you can see what the temperature really is at and laugh at the crying.

Oh fuck off. Earth does this every 100k years because of the temperature and CO2 stored in ocean. The ocean requires roughly 100k to do a full cycle.
The heating right now isn't man made, it's basically stored heat in ocean.
Even the lower oxygen in ocean is stored by that right now, as the increased heat caused by this already multiple times, as it is the 100k year problem, caused huge wildfires which reduces oxygen. What again was stored in ocean.
We break the cycle a bit because we stop wild fires.

i'm saying you're a pussy little coward, and not on purpose; it's habitual

You tardos got to remember that Britain is an island, and that it's the humidity that gets you, not simply the temperature. It's 70% humidity in the UK whereas its 18% in flyover USA. It's 1000x better to be in 110F heat with 0% humidity than it is to be 85F heat with 100%

But still, LOL at Brits for being too poor to afford an AC

(since they started recording in 1659)