I wish I was born in USA...

I wish I was born in USA. Apart from the pristine wilderness I just miss the small things that are gone from here like saying a foodprayer. Do you say a foodprayer?

Attached: appalakia.jpg (1280x720, 284.31K)

Come to Hancock, MI, serkku. I'll take you fishing on the Järvi River after church (Reverend Koivu) and then we can say prayer of thanks as we cook our perch over the campfire near the town of Gay.

We call "foodprayer" grace.

Food prayer is outdated. Here we usually begin our meals with a number.

That is my dream how could you write it out? I have skills in accounting to get a job and plenty of natureskills. I have people in my family tree who left for the USA but there are no records where they went.

It's a literal translation from Finnish ruokarukous.
What number? What?

Apply for a job at Finlandia University.

Attached: OIP (25).jpg (474x355, 39.5K)

praise rabbi yeshua bar yosef, i could never live without my food prayer

>I wish I was born in USA
Shall we switch positions?

I say my pussy hurts and it's American as fuck

Yes I still pray before every meal. God has provided and so I shall worship.

Does it offer jobs? Man has to work for living,
Both countries have good things. Finland is my Fatherland and I will respect it forever. Still, I have always felt this need to move to the rural USA.
I say a small prayer when I kill fish or other animals. This world is full of pain and I want to make it fast, painless and respectable as I can.

Attached: Lahna-3kg.jpg (600x394, 78.54K)

My parents do say a prayer. Cmon over.

Nah this country sucks dick unless you make enough money to live as far away as possible from the subhumans
The optimal way to live these days is to have plenty of acres for yourself but also making enough money to not be a wealthy cunt but not a poorfag either
Fuck man I need to escape this suburban/urban hellscape
I wanna be like Hickok45, just blasting away on my backyard and then doing outdoor shit too

Attached: Skull Knight, it is not always a happy thing.jpg (1051x449, 221.68K)

No I'm not a gigantic faggot.

>Does it offer jobs? Man has to work for living,
Yes, there's quite a few real Finns working there (almost everyone else is just Yooper Finn). I believe there's openings in the technical translation department at Finlandia and maybe even a position in accounting.

You'd be most valuable translating Finnish publications to English as Google sucks.

Attached: GTVF.jpg (700x700, 218.68K)

Yes. Nothing stopping you from saying a foodprayer in Finland, though. You have a shitload of nice lakes, and isn't a lot of Lappland fairly pristine wilderness?

>foodprayer
I dont pray to a jew for my food, i just thank my parents for their hardwork

Every meal. Every time.
Being grateful is the key to happiness.

You’re welcome to move here Finn bro. I’m in Alabama in the Appalachian foothills. I like it a lot but it does get hot. You could fin work as an accountant. I will tell you that Idaho and Montana have incredible outdoors with millions of acres of public land where you can do whatever you want to do. You would have to go to Alaska to find more land.

You're a good user.
My friend is Norge did the same thing when we fished. He would say, "we have to say a prayer" as I was reeling a nice size perch.
Rural MT, MI, ND, SD, WY, ID, WI welcomes you. Plenty of remote work still too.
I have a history-foreign policy degree and I am an accounts manager for a trucking company.

Flyfishing for perch? You fucking nigger. Salmon or trout.

Attached: IMG-20220719-WA0000.jpg (1200x1600, 457.87K)

God didn't magic the food onto my table, working did.

>Still, I have always felt this need to move to the rural USA.
I should add the Upper Peninsula around Hancock is very rural and very similar to the geography of Finland and the people are almost all of Finnish heritage and you would likely never pay for a drink in a bar ever again. They would only ask for stories of the fatherland in trade.

My 20 month old daughter says grace with my wife and I

Perch is a Finnish thing around here. It's almost identical to the ones found in Finnish lakes so it was familiar to our ancestors. Rainbow trout is great, though.

T. Shabbos goy

even though your shitty culture wouldn't invite me over for food, we're glad to have you over to eat some bbq you, my mongol friend

We said a lunchtime prayer at school but never at home despite being Catholic. I should probably get in to that

Is perch a finnish thing? Norway and Sweden are more pike oriented, at least in my fishing circles.

Attached: Screenshot_20220720-010423_Gallery.jpg (1438x1798, 1.92M)

American nature is awesone and I can understand the lure of "new world frontier" even though it's all explored and tamed.

>Bless us, oh Lord, and these Thy gifts, which we are about to receive from Thy bounty. Through Christ our Lord, amen.

Attached: 1637968198447m.jpg (1024x512, 108.67K)