AUS/POL WEDNESDAY EDITION

Morning lads. Very cold this morning.

Poos in Loos burning shit indoors.
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/family-of-six-poisoned-by-carbon-monoxide-amid-fire-safety-warning/news-story/064c2fa20c19d78256f175aac81ce0b0?amp

Social worker claims a homeless man lay 'stone dead' in the centre of a major city for more than an hour before anyone noticed
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11026983/NSW-homeless-man-55-lay-stone-dead-undiscovered-Parramatta-city-centre-hour.html

Attached: ebfc91f9a222892a6bf34801be07d6b1.jpg (1280x720, 139.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HaHaBackAgain/status/1549298646709313536?s=20
youtu.be/H31aRC3eOOI
abc.net.au/news/2022-07-20/should-tasmania-reintroduce-mask-mandates-covid-19/101251626
abc.net.au/news/2022-07-20/younger-active-female-data-reveals-long-covid-profile/101251352
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_psychogenic_illness
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I missed this. I literally can't even. Is this one of their weird symbology rituals?

>twitter.com/HaHaBackAgain/status/1549298646709313536?s=20

Attached: Troon.jpg (549x563, 30.23K)

>Poos in Loos burning shit indoors.
Iranians, pleb.
Did you even read it?

Attached: 1643763620586.png (270x212, 73.89K)

Reminds me of this.....
youtu.be/H31aRC3eOOI
kek

Attached: 1639338896246.png (378x357, 74.22K)

F for the homeless man. Could be any of us, the current regime doesn't care.

I spent a lifetime filled with jewish tricks. This gas shortage they larp on about is so we can't fire up the ovens to get rid of the parasites. Even the poo's tried gassing themselves with coal the other day.

I'm two drinks deep right now.

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 5.73K)

Is that the kid from the wonder years?

Hey boys how's it garrrn. I got sacked due to the coof and now looking to change careers. I could go to a cenno career cunt and talk to them but fuck that. So here i am, a university educated moron looking to change careers into an apprentice. Tossing up between sparky and mechanic. What do you reckon. Anyone able to provide pros and cons of going down that root?

You got sacked for having covid?

what did he get wrong cunt?

>*RANDOM NAMES FOR NO REASON*
1.Scott Morrison
2.Paul Keating
3.Kim Beazley Snr
4.Bob Hawke
5.Kim Beazley Jnr
6.Alan Jones
7.John Singleton
8.Lohn Laws
9.Kerry Packer
10.Gordon Moyes
11.George Pell
12.Rupert Murdoch
13.Ray Hadley
14.Bob Carr
15.John Avery
16.Dr Neville Davis
17.Richie Benaud
18.Jeff Kennett
19.Bruce Spence
20.Rosalind Croucher
21.John Gittenger
22.Paul Wilson
23.Dr Leonas Petrauskas
24.Tony Bevan
25.Dr Antony Kidman
26.Justice David Yeldham
27.Roger Climpson
28.Molly Meldrum
29.Frank Houston
30.Don Talbot
31.Scott Volkers
32.Rolf Harris
33.Alexander Downer
34.Rod Woodham
35.Clarence Osborne
36.Kevin Lynch
37.Gough Whitlam
38.Neville Wran
39.John Kerr
40.Robert Hughes
41.Michael Kirby
42.Roger Rogerson
43.John Bell
44.Don Bourke
45.Graham Kennedy
46.Bert Newton
47.Don Lane
48.Lionel Murphy
49.Stuart Wagstaff
50.Marcus Einfeld
51.John Marsden
52.Robert Menzies
53.Slim Dusty

Attached: 1649741446508.png (886x1610, 1.27M)

>sacked for having covid?
He mot likely means sacked for not being vaxxed.

This coming from the company that fired me for being unvaxxed.

Attached: Screenshot_20220719-182349_LinkedIn.jpg (1080x1395, 840.91K)

Any public housing cunts here? How do you cope with all the bullshit that comes with living in public housing?

It looks like your company is just looking for cheap labor at this point. Either that or they are trying to collapse their industry with no survivors.

Morning cunts, what's your breakfast?

Attached: 1657308124320.png (338x286, 68.81K)

Checked, I’m on a waiting list

what are they even saying?
You should give up alcohol, it's terrible for you and your brain.
>People and culture
what does this even mean? I keep seeing it in the bigger companies I work with and I have no fucking clue, is it just HR with a fancy name? I fucking hate how they give all these jobs a non-descriptive job title. Your job title should be an indication of your role and that's it.

AMA calls for return of mask mandates. I think this really just means they want to exert more psychological pressure. There is a story that Klaus and the UN have agreed to accelerate. Their words. Ok then, Klaus.

I know I'm trying. I gave up cigs two weeks ago, next is alcohol.

I believe living in my car been a better option than living in public housing. At least living in my car i'm not tied down to living in 1 DESIGNATED spot.

>what does this even mean?
It means they want to hire brainless shitskins to who won't complain about been paid below the minimum wage.
The definition of this is called modern day slavery.

fuck its abit fucking chilly.

go to instacock for food talk fed
>NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT WHAT CUNTS EAT
fucken sad cunt comes to the internet, POL for this ....
>have a booster for breakfast low iq cunt

Attached: biloela scum.jpg (1200x900, 129.13K)

I quit both at the same time. First 2 weeks was the hardest but after that it was smooth sailing with the exception of a craving on the occasion but nowhere near as bad compared to cravings in the early days.

That been said, i'm not particularly sober. I enjoy a bit of weed here and there. Weed aided me during my quit. Weed was much easier to stop as well and these days I enjoy smoking a joint at night to help me relax before bed.

Hobartians have mixed views over bringing masks back.

>We asked midcity bommers wearing masks what they thought about bringing back mask mandates. The results will shock you.

abc.net.au/news/2022-07-20/should-tasmania-reintroduce-mask-mandates-covid-19/101251626

Attached: Screenshot_20220720-083622_Firefox.jpg (1080x1225, 474.45K)

Yea was a cold one this morning. Once you start moving around you'll be alright. The moment I forced myself out of bed, had a warm shower and some scrambled eggs I feel totally comfortable with the cold.

Are you such a drug addicted loser that you can't find the local centrelink?

Attached: brainlet-brain-magnification-x3000.jpg (1170x742, 70.19K)

Fuck that video was hilarious thanks user

>I already had covid and I was fine.
>If I got it again I would be very sick
>arggghhh I cant breathe
>bring back mask mandates

What the fuck. Why did it memeflag me

Long covid is just a rebrand of mass hysteria
>abc.net.au/news/2022-07-20/younger-active-female-data-reveals-long-covid-profile/101251352

Every day I look more right, and the experts look more like liars.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_psychogenic_illness

Wikipedia was started by a Jew and is really just a vehicle for perpetual revisionism, it's only a matter of time until the mass hysteria page is shoa'd

Mask mandates across the country is the main reason why I really don't want to leave Canberra since we are basically the least cucked region in Australia. In comparison we've had it great compared to any other state and territory, basically fuck all restrictions and mandates here. The only reason why we got locked down is because cunts across the country wondered why the NSW delta virus spread across the country and Canberra remained immune with basically no cases and we didn't even have our borders closed down during the outbreak. Once people started pointing that out it was about a week before they closed everything down, forced masks on us for like a month a surprisingly amount of covid cases showed up and the population here went from no more than 50% vaxxed first dose to >70% vaxxed first dose and >50% second dose in a week. On the second week they started saying we were at like >90% first and >70% second and started waving their cocks around about how Canberra is opening earlier than any other state/territory because we are totally vaxxed n shit.
Total fucking bullshit.

It's a humiliation ritual. MK Ultra shit.

Another day waking up feeling suicidal wasted my teens and 20s now a virgin in my early 30s might ack later

shes doing it wrong
>like everything else the cunt does

Attached: beauty at its finest.jpg (768x960, 80.46K)

What do you mean, you can live in public housing and still sleep in your car etc

Is a flagon a day too much? It's so cheap

I wish the cold still kept niggers away I feel like going to a remote cold part of aus where there's only whites

do it now, dont delay it, its how you got here to begin with
>start with a change now user

Attached: aussie end it all.gif (420x405, 3.21M)