I hate women that do old lady stuff like knit at a young age. They are so boring...

I hate women that do old lady stuff like knit at a young age. They are so boring. Clown world allows stuff like old acting young women to come about

Attached: 87893FDE-EAF5-4752-B887-19A3BF45C9BA.jpg (225x225, 7.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJ1D0A3Ns30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PERRO CACA
C
A
C
A

you'd rather they be whoring out?

What kind of retarded bait is this. Kys

You're gay. That shit is absolutely adorable.

You're just retarded. Enjoying the simple pleasures in life is based which is why old ladies do it, they realize it later in life. Would you rather them twerk their asshole for sheckles? You don't know what clown world is. Knitting, cooking, sewing, gardening, these are the opposite of clown world and are what they should be enjoying. Get off this site, go back.

Nooooo you have to take experimental psychedelics and lick the PS2 controllerrrr

Kys Reddit cuck

Attached: 95B8B1AF-9B78-4CA8-B320-178538E81DAF.jpg (600x556, 27.62K)

>hate women doing women things
>would clearly prefer they do whore things instead
And people here think argentinians and manlets are a problem. I'd much rather gas incel degenerates like you.

I would love for a woman to knit me a sweater because at least then you know they have useful home skills and more than likely a good character. These are signs of a good woman. Let me guess OP this is the type of women you are in to.

Attached: modern woman cooking.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

I unironically wish i had a woman who could sew up my ripped jeans :(

youtube.com/watch?v=IJ1D0A3Ns30

Learn to mend your own clothing you disgusting manchild

No.

Why would you want a woman who acts like an old lady? There’s some that even dress close to old ladies

Ngmi

I have noticed that around EU midnight hours the shills,bots and sliders go into full overdrive to the point this place becomes unbearable

Because that's wife material. If she had actual hobbies, then she isn't bitching about wanting to go to the club. You have to be trolling.

What's wrong with knitting?

Define "old lady" please. If you are talking about back when women were supposed to actually be women as in feminine than yes who wouldn't want a woman that acts like an "old lady". Once again is this what you would rather women be like?

Attached: women preparing refreshments.webm (384x480, 2.51M)

punch holes in them and lace some shoelaces through

Give us an example of a 10/10 women, OP. I'm curious about your preferences.

causes global warming

>while you where riding dick I was studying in the kitchen
yes

Ya well I like it...

Attached: this frog fr fr no cap.jpg (910x728, 1.14M)

this is not strictly political... I'm no snitch, but Any Forums will ban you if you keep posting non political stuff here

>They are so boring
They are not here to entertain you. You need to give up the entertainment jew. It is unnatural to be stimulated by entertainment 24/7 and it turns you into useless faggot s_yboys that can't get a woman anyway

Capcha: M0MY