Try to refute this

Attached: 88159809-EAD9-4049-8F51-0A3086801D1E.jpg (1170x727, 233.5K)

Why? The right has always wanted to go back to UNGA BUNGA times.

wtf is he even saying.. lol

Nah, I don't engage in these fictional leftist fantasy scenarios.

>grug like cave
>grug like meat

Faggots get the rope

Left wingers in 2008 thought gay marriage was weird

Niggers tongue my anus

>Virgin grain-fed citydweller VS nomadic pastoralist chad
The mongols fucked EVERYONE for centuries, the main driving force behind science and even the creation of nations was trying to find solutions to not getting assraped by the dairy fed raider.

you are so fucking gay.

All that was gradual. They didn't force it up your ass.
Most people choose not to live in the first cites. Today you would be mandated to.

Well, yes. Because living in small, homogenous, tribal families in the wild is the natural human state, and the healthiest and happiest we've ever been.

Left wingers in 12000 BC were like our tribe is evil, the other tribes who attack us are good. I dont want to hunt I identify as a berry picker. Also let me hang out with your little kid while you're out hunting and doing things ;)

Attached: 1611299411752.png (705x392, 470.54K)

>"Right wingers in the 1930s were like "Fuck motorways"
>"Right wingers today hate the internet and won't use crypto"
Liam looks like a faggot

I'm going to filter the word refute

Doesn’t even make sense.
Hur Dur Conservatism is when your reject anything new.
Ancient society was full of natural fascists.

He seems retarded and very stupid. I'm not sure a refutation is necessary.

Hunting civilizations have a strong history of running over porridge eating grainfags. Just saying.

berry picker

>I will not become friends with the small domesticated predator
Women were a mistake

Attached: Serious.jpg (600x450, 30.26K)

trumpers = Esau. filthy hunters that are larger and stronger and smarter and favored by God but ultimately inferior to our malnourished weakling beta farm coop.

>leftists in 1950's China be like "I will not survive the famine"

This is unironically the based position in the face of the agricultural transition though

Attached: 1652218851296.jpg (828x821, 354.06K)

why do you care what LegoRacers2 is saying on twitter?

And conservatives were right then as well.

Attached: 1wq6l7g39jg31.jpg (2518x1024, 426.85K)

Things were going ok for 190,000 years then farmtards ruined everything and mankind is a slave race and the planet is poisoned

What a fucking retarded platiude.
>No wonder nobody goes on Twitter.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-09-20-16-12-619.jpg (704x1073, 332.32K)

A Right Winger is anyone who apparently ignorant, dumb and reject new things I guess.
By their standards Africans, Aboriginals and Natives were all “Right Wing”.

He's saying... I think... that right wingers stubbonly didn't want to "live in a society" but ended up doing it anyway. He's clearly a fucking retard

Some of you fags desperately need to learn how to take a joke

yes

Attached: ted.jpg (220x164, 10.74K)

He's off his meds

Horrible attempt at humor.This person needs to be banned from breathing

> leftshits today be like "MENTAL ILLNESS? NO BRO JUST BECAUSE HE THINKS HE'S A WOMAN, TAKES HORMONES, CUT HIS DICK OFF, AND STILL ROCKS A BEARD DOESN'T MEAN HE'S CRAZY"
> leftshits today be like, "OIL? NAH BRO WE CAN TOTALLY CUT OUR DEPENDENCE ON FOSSIL FUELS COLD TURKEY EVEM THOUGH OUR ENERGY SECTOR IS ENTIRELY GEARED TOWARD IT, NOT TO MENTION OUR POWER GRID OPERATES MAINLY ON FOSSIL FUELS, BUT IT'S OK. TRUST THE SØIENCE
> leftshits today be like " MEAT? NO HECCIN' WAY, BRO, IM FULL VEGAN NOW! JUST BECAUSE I HAVE TO TAKE NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS BECAUSE MY DIET OF CHOICE IS DEFICIENT IN CERTAIN NUTRITIONAL ASPECRS DOESN'T MEAN I'M WRONG OR THAT IT'S BAD! PLANT PROTEIN INSUFFICIENT FOR YOU? HAVE A HECCIN' CRICKET BAR, YOU SAVAGE!"
Leftists today be like, " EVERYTHING IN SOCIETY IS IMPLICITLY RACIST EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO DATA TO PROVE THIS! IM SO GUILTY I LET TYRONE BONE MY GIRLFRIRND, BUT IT'S TOTALLY FINE, HAHA, SHE DEFIBITELY LOVES ME!"
God I hate the left...

>This person needs to be banned from breathing

Attached: janniefilth.png (1038x436, 28.94K)

Cant hang out with a right wingers kid because they are too busy teaching them sky daddy wants real daddys dick inside his asshole, but dont tell the other unga bungas cause they will get mad at you!

Right wingers only get mad at left wing groomers because it was THEIR KID TO FUCK not his.

A sizable portion of right wingers are true progresists like classical (true) liberals. I myself endorse a mix of capitalism, nationalism and eugenics

of course leftists identify with agriculturalists, they were like them, short, frail, with reduced brain size, sickly, bug-like

/refuted.

next!

Grug VILL be happy

Attached: EAT ZE BUGS.png (824x990, 977.47K)

That's fun to you??

Attached: 9766D980-98EF-4EE1-AC64-005A0AF81C3D.jpg (1024x733, 95.45K)