Why is the US military recruiting way down?

Why is the US military recruiting way down?

Attached: ll89wg2bo7491.jpg (640x479, 83.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=unb9i5C_y4s
youtube.com/watch?v=XChkC7H1YA8&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because of the way vets are treated and because the propaganda has gotten super stale

Wokeness specifically lgbt along with the jab. Been telling glowniggers on pol to get a handle on this issue for awhile

War is for morons and niggers

autonomous drone swarms

The guys who would've joined have no interest in globohomo shit and are opting out of society altogether

Why fight a war for oligarchs when you can indirectly kill them by not giving a fuck.

Too much tranny shit

Attached: 84B9C955-20C3-4AB5-8E8A-EC13BCD399F0.png (574x425, 290.89K)

>Vets walking out of the service with PTSD in peacetime
>Shitty pay, medical care, benefits, certifications, schedule.
>Better pay for literally collecting benefits

It's a management crisis that the Soviets had.

Except pay is way up and theyre paying huge just to finish basic training. Most that previously joined were right wing and theyre not joining anymore, thank God.

The backbone of the US military used to be young white men. But the United States is a country that absolutely despises young white men. Who would fight for that?

>Except pay is way up and theyre paying huge just to finish basic training.
This is how they trick stupid people. Recruiter will say ANYTHING to get you to sign those papers. To a dumb 18 year old, that bonus up to $50k looks great. So great they skim over the “up to” part. You aren’t getting paid dick unless you have a valuable specialization.

Too many people have caught on to this, that’s why numbers are down

But im saying they recently upped pay and nobody is joining. Theyre a joke plus they dont know how to reach zoomers.

Because the military turned gay. They fell for the meme, that's how stupid they are

Attached: pay more inflationary tax.jpg (1075x883, 506.45K)

>recently upped pay
To what? $35k a year? The pay is dogshit for the type of work, loss of freedom, and risk to your life and future.

The recruiting issue would be resolved in a day if they upped the base pay to $100k a year. But they would rather sit with their heads in their hands baffled at why numbers are down

Always is under democrats. They saber rattle more than anyone else and nobody wants to be involved since the ones who serve are mostly Republicans.

>US military...despises young white men
you're very misinformed. try to get into the military and see what they are requiring these days.
yes, they'll take some low scores but then combat units need support. i.e. truck drivers. even then they're looking for intelligence and skill.

Sign on bonuses after completing basic training and even if the pay was always the same zoomers wont join bcuz 1.Theyre less white demographically and 2. The white warrior class hates the general milley and austin woke shit. 3. The jabs.

Those on top of the pyramid at the pentagon sure do.

Dunno. Go ask /k/ and /uhg/, they'll both sperg out coming up with a reason.

I get what you are saying but white people signing up lets say under Trump is still pure retardation. Even under him there was wokeness throughout the military, a little less so but it was still there and noticable, and the animosity towards white people was just as or possibly a tiny bit less red hot as it is under any Democrat administration. It is clear that white people are not wanted anymore in the military, in the working sector, well hell society as a whole wants nothing to do with white people anymore but more specifically white men.

Attached: TheAmericanTransformation.webm (484x324, 2.97M)

Even the Nigger now learn about the past fuckups of your Nation youtube.com/watch?v=unb9i5C_y4s

You would be shocked at what people are willing to tolerate in exchange for financial freedom.

Let’s be real here, very few people actually want to join the military. But historically many have, because it provided benefits that were worth the risk

Being in the military isn’t like in the commercials, depending on how you are as a person you’re gonna hate every day that you’re alive in it. Even the lifers eventually began to hate their service. But if I had to guess why people aren’t enlisting as much, people are beginning to understand how shit being in the military is.

youtube.com/watch?v=XChkC7H1YA8&t=1s
Wrong Vid in first link, and yeah despite being left i still call them niggers :-D

Why the fuck are the packets so small

Not anymore. It turns out most ppl are less extrinsic and more intrinsic than many elites. Many times throughout european history ppl quit fighting for their nations or turned on their leaders bcuz there was no widespread sense of unity or common purpose or the elite were very corrupt.

Gee I wonder
What could it be? What could POSSIBLY be causing this phenomenon?