Sudden Hearing Loss / Sudden Deafness and Tinitus /hearing sensations

TLDR: What do?

Longer story:
2 years ago I had SHL on one of my ears, keep listening the same continuous tone ever since.
Few days ago my other ear started to feel numb, as if something was inside, every now and then, also hearing a (different) tone (than on the other ear)

Attached: Hearing.png (898x1196, 536.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hörsturz#Vitamin-C-Infusionstherapie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wanted to post on Any Forums but messed up

Well now you're going to learn about why the jews are responsible for your hearing problems

It happend to me too, I had an earwax blockage and also heard a ringing, just get an earwax removal on the hospital sir

Menieres syndrome. You will eventually become deaf on that ear

You NEED to go to a hospital or at least an audiologist immediately if you have SHL and pray it is not SSNHL. If it is indeed sensorineural and not some sort of routine blockage it can be treated with stuff like corticosteroids, diuretics, or oxygen therapy if you catch it early, and is possible it can reverse with treatment or on its own within a few days/weeks but if it persists for weeks or months it's likely permanent.

See an audiologist if you have tinnitus. It's very possible you might have a dead cochlear region and could benefit from a hearing aid depending on how bad it is.

Avoid caffeine and watch your blood pressure, stay hydrated. Don't listen to music above 85 dB

t. doctor w/ hearing loss

>Menieres syndrome

My little brother has this. I'm in the process of learning American Sign Language just in case.

Good luck, German user

we have free healthcare, we can only go to the hospital if we break bones or are dying.
It's great!

Well then go to a clinic sir

I was dead on one year for 4 months then it went away.
Good luck

side effect of the covid vaccine
you won the lottery

No way, there’s no doctors in Australia. You guys all just wrestle crocs in shorty shorts n boots.

B12 deficiency. Cut the sugar and carbs. Fasting may also help as it releases dormant stem cells, which may help reverse the damage.

Well they probably are. They own the pharmaceutical companies and intelligence agencies that released the virus and the vaccines. Hitler tried to make things right

It's the result of damage to the structures inside the ear. You were around very loud sources for too long.

Are you going to reply or what???

>What do?
Fuck off to another board where this shit belongs. Maybe try Reddit, you fucking queer.

there is a fix for tinnitus:

massive intake of vitamin c

> de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hörsturz#Vitamin-C-Infusionstherapie

i took large amounts of highly dosed vitamin c powder (combined with aspirin) directly after the tinnitus appeared and it fixed it within an hour

There are too many potential causes to say for sure and hard to say what your exact symptoms are. I've had a problem for about 10 years and when I originally tried to get it diagnosed the ENT had no idea and just gave me a nasal spray. I've since self diagnosed with eustachian tube dysfunction but who knows

Also I've had tinnitus since I was a child, it came on for seemingly no reason

Go to a doctor, you live in afirst world country you fool

This simply is not always the case

Listen to white noise generators often, user.

>t. hyperacuity haver

hey OP. I haven't ever had SSHL but I'm pretty familiar with hearing issues as I have a few of my own (chronic tinnitus and such).
Was this onset on SSHL noise induced? Or was it out of nowhere seeming as the other ear?
When you say "tone" are you hearing phantom tinnitus sounds then?
If the SSHL is still pretty fresh, get to an Otolaryngologist quickly. They can prescribe targeted steroids these days that reduce the inflammation associated with SSHL usually.
If you weren't around noises, have you taken or discontinued any meds lately?
Sorry for what you're going through user, it can be scary at first hang in there. .

What kind if tinnitus do you have sir? The imaginary one or the physical one?

there is no 1st world anymore

germany is a 3rd world shithole without any real qualified experts in any field or scientific area

public health care is also a joke

Doctor was useless in my case but maybe worth a try if your problem is more self evident