Marburg virus to be released via cocoa seed exportation

Marburg cases occurred in Ghana’s Ashanti region, known for its gold and cocoa production.
>washingtonpost.com/business/why-marburg-virus-is-an-increasing-threat-in-africa/2022/07/19/c434b12c-073d-11ed-80b6-43f2bfcc6662_story.html

Cases appear in the second largest cocoa producer region, and exporter so chances are someone might spread Marburg around several countries soon

Attached: _125956950_virus.jpg (976x549, 77.09K)

wew

Attached: ChocolatImportToEU.png (500x500, 55.4K)

Well let’s go about this logically. At this moment, it’s been 21 days, the longest time for Marburg incubation.

Let’s say the beans these guys were possibly producing were sent off on the 28th of June, the day the last guy reported he’d got it. By the 4th or 5th of july they’d likely already have been washed, processed and made into chocolate, lots of which likely would’ve been consumed by now. If there were infected cocoa beans over in Europe, we’d likely have already seen dozens of marburg cases since it can appear anywhere between 2 days after contact to 21 days. If it’s not happened now, it likely won’t happen again, or at least until we hear of more cases like this.

Retard
You need to dry and ferment cocoa beans

>burg

Appreciated the answer, i meant the possibility of contaminating the beans right before shipping it around then see how many get in contact with all the way to consumption..

Again seems suspicious of such outbreak being in that particular area

hivemindbro, what does it mean?
do i stop buying my insant coffee now?

Okay so I’m wrong on that part but that’d still mean Marburg covered chocolate bars would still have been out for a week or so, meaning we’d already have seen deaths in Europe and England from Ebola like symptoms
Well if the last guy reported his symptoms on the 28th and died the same day, so its likely he got Marburg maybe a week to 5 days earlier?

It depends on when they were shipped out I guess but if he infected the cocoa beans, the latest he could’ve done it at was the day he died on the 28th, and they likely would’ve been shipped off on that same day, because if they weren’t we’d probably have seem many more African natives interact with said beans and see alot more deaths

Even if the seeds are contaminated, the virus will be destroyed long before the goods are delivered to europe

>Even if the seeds are contaminated, the virus will be destroyed long before the goods are delivered to europe
this. unless they are packing infected living Africans in with the cocoa.
IIRC the large Marburg outbreak decades ago in Germany was brought back by a traveler or contact with a traveler. That was how they traced it back to Kitum cave or something like that. Read about it in the 90s.

Hope so, unless someone tweaked the virus

Attached: evil-laugh.gif (373x280, 3.32M)

>unless they are packing infected living Africans
isn't there a wave of friendly and diverse hungry men going north to meet European singles?
like 20 mln or smth of them, i saw a pic here somewhere.

They didn't even give the coof virus in their most nightmarish expectations more than 28 on surfaces

Migrants would be a more serious concern. The long incubation time means someone can be travelling before they know they are sick. Several links in a chain of infection could move the virus up through groups of migrants right into Europe.

Any Forums has known about things far in advance of things. It is absurd how this world works

>The long incubation time means someone can be travelling before they know they are sick.
and they all will be packed at some asylum center to share food and bed, sanitary facilities for a perfect spred from 0 to all
plus nobody would dare to be racist enough to stop them from going out and interacting with public after.

i just hope we will close our borders soon.

chinks did put a hiv insert (gp120) in the spike protein, and later had the same spike delivered in the covid vaccines..yeah they gave people aids

>i just hope we will close our borders soon.
With Libya gone and Italy open you cant stop it

>With Libya gone and Italy open you cant stop it
well for my state Turkey stability is more relevant than Libya.
migrants at mass travel through seas.
and the land borders we have are with nationalistic poolanders ( which are allowed to be so to oppose us )
and ukraine kek

>Marburg contaminated Chocolate
Can't have the slightest bit of enjoyment in life, I'm so fucking SICK OF IT, THESE FUCKERS, LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE ALREADY

>enjoys brown bars
Oh user...