Casual sex is a lie

no woman wants to have sex with a stranger
if she's FWBing someone she's hoping she can convenience him to go full-time eventually
one night stands are something guys initiate by not returning contact the next day
women hate casual sex
despite distributing sexual imagery on social media they get off on the idea of every man wanting them, not fucking every man that wants them

Attached: qdar0spt8or51.jpg (1000x576, 34.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H4dGpz6cnHo&t=211
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I've never been to a bar

well one just did for me for about 33 dollars I guess
yeah she had a string of european boyfriends and got knocked up by a thai methaddict recently so what, she's a nice lady
I want to coom, so I pick her to coom, she is grateful, but had fake tits so I dropped her
now maybe if I don't coom for 3 days I'll try to bag a younger bitch but does that matter, no
just rawdaggin cambo pussay is what matters doggie I ain't tryin to get in some bitch's head

god my fucking dick burns is that spike protiens or what?
ima rub some ivermectin on that yeah I travel prepared

I say. What a glorious blog post in the hallowed stream of consciousness mileu. An eponymous insight within the workings of the asiannigger psyche. These botsv are getting rather urbane. What what?

> t. virgin

Well you try hanging around dynosovian goyim fallen angel created flawed humanoids and fucking them all day buddy it gets a little stressful them and their beady eyes but I'm a very cultured and adaptable fellow pushing my limits but I swear this vaxxed pussy has me on edge and I wonder what's it all about was it all worth it? Probably not most of these bitches are busted as fuck a hueheuehehehehehhueheh

im a 26 virgin so i have no contribution to this discussion.

Attached: 1658215422990871.jpg (1024x633, 60.72K)

I've hooked up with a bunch of girls on Tinder that ghost me after. Girls are wayyyyy more impulsive than guys.

can confirm

t. male used for sex by women and ghosted.

>Imagine actually believing this

Attached: 1627690792611.jpg (802x939, 108.29K)

lmao
OP has clearly never just had sex
some people dislike complication
especially professionals and the like

I've met women far more open to having sex with a stranger than I've ever been. People are different.

Someone does the fucking, that much is clear

I've never been to a strip club.

Attached: 1pbtid3.gif (480x360, 1.25M)

lol

OP IMAGE IS HIGHLY EVOCATIVE.

They put goatse's face in the backrooms video at t=211s to highlight that he has the same last name Tooker that I have. That's supposed to be his asshole in the window there. He's this cunt face bastard making that half-snarl face with the Biden mask in the white house lately. He was also The Solipsist in Daisy's Destruction and, since CTMU is a solipsist manifesto, I assume he was the tard that wrote the CTMU paper in Langan's name and using the ~scoffs~ second person voice.
youtube.com/watch?v=H4dGpz6cnHo&t=211

Attached: TIMESAND___ShitEye.png (1150x1154, 2.22M)

It depends on the environment you were raised in. If you were raised by single mom, surrounded by anxious environment, or maybe your dad was abusive, then you are going to become an R-strategist. It means that you'll want to breed with as many people as possible, because you have this mindset that the world is a dangerous and uncertain place and that you need to spread your genes as wide and as quickly as possible. Most of us here are K-strategists, so we are more of a long term, steady relationships kind of people.

This tattoo is the obvious likeness of a giant, winding, raised, purple keloid scar on the hip of Steve Collins of Collins Brothers Produce in Forest Park, GA. This hooker gets her fake last name "maze" because the main entrance to the backrooms maze is in the Collins Cold Storage warehouse on Southside Industrial Parkway near the Atlanta airport.

Attached: TIMESAND___JynxMaze.jpg (485x750, 107.39K)

I don’t care anymore. I hate them so much it’s unreal.