What did he mean by this, bros?

Is he right?

Attached: Screenshot_20220719_233055_com.opera.browser_edit_818604040966755.jpg (1080x814, 261.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5g9DkQIjRSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes but still you shouldn't hate them.
They are lazy for reasons that may be good or bad.

I'm not lazy, I have low blood pressure

My ex wife had a poor mentality. She was not lazy, worked very hard at her accounting job. But she was very stupid when it came to personal finances. The term is penny wise, pound foolish. Meaning she cares a lot about saving a little bit of money, but messes up the major impactful decisions.

Ofc he is. He will spend his parents wealth on drugs, hookers and gypsy brass band. Poorfags can sheet

Attached: 3B7B18C1-9E4D-40A2-A1DA-FA1C5DC686C1.jpg (1191x912, 213.4K)

He's 100% right and even a 90IQ brainlet can get a degree from the med school he's talking about. It doesn't take brains but trying. The same as all other colleges.

>It doesn't take brains but just trying
and it's exactly why I don't try in the first place

fpbp; it takes a woman to acknowledge that someone is "lazy", but it takes a man to acknowledge that while the world is a retarded place, we aren't much better for doing nothing with it

and then we can discuss this for hours on an end, whether the primitive idiocy of most of the human race absolves us of guilt for being unable - or barely able - to interact with our "equals"

He’s a fucking retard. Imagine doctors doing anything other than prescribing pills no one needs. Most Jewish and overrated bullshit profession

>1pbtid

>Is he right?

No he isn't. He's literally a privileged rich european boy with two rich doctor parents.

Not everyone gets to be born in a first world country and not everyone gets to be born to rich doctor parents. That kid is privileged as fuck and he has no right to talk about poverty to anyone.

Only people who have a right to shit on the poor are those who WERE POOR but worked to get rich. That almost NEVER happens and people who are born rich always stay rich and those that are born poor stay poor.

Attached: 1650943942860.jpg (539x360, 35.48K)

comparable to teachers, really
even if you find a good doc / teacher they are accompanied by bullshit people & standards 24/7. don't know where do they get the patience to last years

Can someone help being lazy? What if it's an inborn trait, unlike being gay?

quite the idiotic way to discard the issue and the underlying reasons

the only inborn trait is "potential"

Imagine, spending life time doing things for society and working so you can consume the thing. Trying to justify your consumption. Spending time away from your family so you can consume more. Then when you have no time left, you can only wish you could consume one.more.thing.

Quit your job, consume less, buy used and enjoy living. Actually living for yourself and not trying to keep up with your neighbours.

Is it laziness if you are just content with being poor? I feel like I have everything I need so I see no use in trying to get more.

I suspect med school is where they get the smartest students to work the hardest, so they can memorize the kind of things that make Big Pharma a lot of money. If this guy doesn't know this, perhaps he isn't as smart as he thinks?
I have a reasonable IQ, but a not-great memory. I would never have passed med school, or if I did it would be through sheer determination. I admire med students, who are smart. But then they go into the medical industrial complex, and I think we are beginning to suspect things about this industry, and quite how awful it is.

Also..

WHAT IS RICH?

What is “being rich” to you user?.

i really feel bad for the few people who have "good intent" and then end up "learning" (aka memorizing) all the mind-wrecking garbage that has sprung up in the recent years

What is smart?
What is IQ?… sounds like a jew manipulation tool to gauge their cattle.

Having the freedom to eat well; live in a comfortable, spacious, clean, temperature-controlled environment; and do so without needing to TOIL.

this is the exact mindset ZOG DOESN'T WANT YOU TO HAVE. THEY WANT YOU TO TAKE ON MORE DEBT, MORE MONEY MORE PROBLEMS, MORE CONSUMING

a man who swam in the abyss and came back, deciding that despite what he saw and experienced it's still better to commit to good than drown in evil.

>IQ correlates with income and achievement extremely well
checks out, poorfags are retarded. However, intelligent people prefer retards to midwits, so the serb is likely a midwit

>Quit your job,
Unlike you, retard, I cannot live at home with my mother and father.
I really unironically think you're a nigger.

Attached: 20190520163625-465f2b97.png (393x392, 114.74K)

Why do they let the cattle choose mates for themselves?

Some people are just dealt a shitty hand in life. for example being born in a shithole country like i did. no matter how hard i try, I'll always be poor. unless i immigrate to a first world country

Attached: sometimes-its-not-how-fast-you-row-your-boat-its-how-fast.jpg (650x361, 70.88K)

Any Forums learned about iq a decade ago, lurk more nigger

>ZOG DOESN'T WANT YOU TO HAVE. THEY WANT YOU TO TAKE ON MORE DEBT, MORE MONEY MORE PROBLEMS, MORE CONSUMING
Yeah I live pay check to paycheck, I dont blame the Jews, I blame my parents, my landlord, my boss and my country.
I really hate how you retards blame kikes for everything, if you are poor it's because your two retard parents had kid(s) they could not afford.
I hate you and this fucking site.

Attached: 3BB6B4F200000578-0-image-a-22_1483101155805.jpg (962x1308, 129.1K)

I don't hate them for being poor, or lazy, or stupid, or any of the rest of it.
I hate them because the government takes my hard earned resources at gun point and give them to these lazy fucks.
If they just want to live in squalor never putting in any effort, then power to them. If they want to live a lifestyle well above their non-existent means by taking government hand outs that I pay for and further perpetuate this shitty system of buying votes from retards then fuck them.

I like Kosovo though.

youtube.com/watch?v=5g9DkQIjRSU

Attached: 1625130335167.png (1078x717, 1.88M)

Yes, he talking about me.

But there was no chance you would've been born anywhere else, because pre-life you aren't a soul swirling randomly in the ether, waiting for a cosmic lottery to implant you in a human body; rather you are the product of your parents. Maybe.

you can like Kosovo from 10k miles away. but not when your actually living here

>Is he right?
no. plenty of lazy rich people who didn't do any hard work to be rich and plenty of hard working poorfags. talking about hardwork as a defense for wealth is a lazy rhetorical fallacious argument because wealth is not a product of merit in society during any time period

Good goyim.

Perpetuate mutual hatred for reasons yet to be comprehended, if ever.
I promise it will all end well. Just not according to our true personal desires.

>my hard earned
Working for mommy and daddy isnt hard work, faggot.

Attached: kvYicVILopE.jpg (400x400, 45.8K)

Wanna trade places? I just want to murder people and steal their shit.

Attached: 1578779484853.jpg (544x656, 60.33K)

yes poor people are just stupid, retarded or lazy
you have no idea how many people just dont want to put in the effort, I'll have some nigger cleaning my front porch, get paid, i tell him to come back in two weeks and he doesnt, he takes the money buys drugs to get high
then comes back in worse shape in a couple of months looking for any oddjobs to do
if you were clean, honest and worked hard, you could build a full roster of houses to clean every few weeks and make enough money to live a comfy life

I stopped trying just under a decade ago because I realized how fucked everything is. Not only being forced to sit in university classes with niggers and women, but then forced to do group work with them was beyond enlightening. We are going to see the fruits of all this shit when professions people depend on are full of the most incompetent mutts

Seems like it's too hard for people to understand the difference between living somewhere and being a tourist / "work" from home nigger.

my parents were actually living in Germany, but decided to return to their homeland after NATO liberated Kosovo. and now i have to suffer all my life because my parents were selfish and didn't think about my future

your not gonna murder anyone here, your the American tourist that goes missing

I was rich. I spent all money and now I am preparing to die.

I hate poorfags too. There are a lot of poorfags that are just lazy pieces of shit, but in conflict with the statement in OP's image, plenty of them are where they are due to being very close to actually retarded. If you can't even grasp the concept of planning for something that might happen two weeks from now, it's highly unlikely that you're going to be well off.

Okay, Rabbi.
Neat projection, faggot.

it's all fun and games until you have to work 60 hours a week for 300 euro per month salary