How do you think Adolf Hitler's image will change over the years?

Hitler, like any great conqueror, had many enemies and committed many questionable acts against those enemies. The fact that he lost makes it even harder for him to get in history's good graces. But at the end of the day, Napoleon was not much different and is currently considered a man of greatness. Hannibal failed, yet with time, he became one of history's greats. Even emperor Qin, despite being infamous, still has many advocates, same with Gengis Khan. Will Hitler experience a similar shift in people's consciousness as those who lived in his time die away, leaving a more neutral academic community that acknowledges what he did for the white race or are the jews too powerful? Discuss.

Attached: 1654026432028.jpg (791x862, 167.98K)

Greatest man in history

>Will Hitler experience a similar shift in people's consciousness as those who lived in his time die away

Likely. Perhaps even more as the constant attempts to vilify him have replaced the memory of the man with something else entirely ... something dark and larger than a man could be. And "legends" can easily be reinterpreted with time.

Attached: ghost_in_the_noosphere.gif (780x780, 194.04K)

This guy killed more germans (7 millions) than jews

After our Lord Jesus Christ, Hitler will no doubt eventually come down as the greatest defender against the synagogue of satan when all the smoke and mirror clears.

What was done in the dark will come to light. All will see that Hitler was a secret jew working for Satan. In the end all will bow to Jesus.

Attached: Screenshot_20220719-123831_Slides.jpg (1646x910, 1.06M)

Hitler didn't finish his work, his will still persists, he will be the most prestigious man as time goes by, he is like Jesus who was only successful after 3 or 4 centuries. But Hitler is a real messiah who was on earth for real while Jesus is a meme in scribal literature of the time.

You must understand that Hitler is not an ordinary person, there have been many emblematic names in history, it is true, but Hitler is an unprecedented person, a real messiah, his will persists so much that world governments repress any form of Nazism, the fear of Hitler even after death is irrational or somehow Hitler lives on the verge of being born again, hence the fear. It's the greatest of all time, Hitler will change the world a lot after a few centuries even having lost the war and being killed a long time ago.

It won’t

Hilter is the greatest character arch in history. From hated to loved. Everyone here had history classes about how Hilter gassesd 6trillion innocent and poor chose person, most of us have Hyperborean spirits and knew it was bs.

Attached: 1641685633844.gif (200x200, 3.06M)

When will these threads become about the Havana Syndrome cases? Perhaps when someone pays for advertisements:

Attached: 1655845441185m.jpg (1024x745, 166.51K)

Checked and correct.

Once America falls (last bastion of nazism via Operation Paperclip taking over the CIA) he will be reviled as a retard who only knew how to subjugate slavs and kill himself in his bunker.

>man who fought against three empires
basically the story of any historical great man

As one of the last good leaders of history , and was one of the only things standing in the way of the rothschilds and they’re master

I will rise from the ashes and the world will know I was right!

He will be seen as the jew's best secret friend and ally, traitor to the white race.

When we will create the real Holocaust, there will be no camps with swimming pools. We will kill each and every one of them on the spot, no matter how useful some of them will seem to be at the moment. Every kike child, every kike woman, we will kill them not out of hatred, but because as long as the last kike breathes, he will plot against us, they are eternal enemies and should be finally dealt with without leaving even a trace of the problem for our children.

He will be seen as a prophet, like John the Baptist

It won't change because he was a tosspot who thought that he could invade other countries and that they would just ignore it and forget about it. He could have been the most correct person in history, the freaking proto-Messiah for all I care, once he sent his planes over the English Channel he lost any and all sympathy to he gained from me. I may not like the England of today but at least (outside of London anyway), it's English. Looking at how Germans are now, I would not want to be ruled by any weakened legacy of the Germans.

Even if we are fully genocided I feel like the cool factor of Hitler and the Nazis will persist. I remember one time on my way back from Uni there was this native guy on the train who started talking to this random (white) guy beside him and the native guy got to talking how cool the SS was.

Unlikely because he's the key figure for the Holocaust religion. Until jews are eliminated, and their sympathizers are removed from power, they will keep selling their bullshit to us.

He will continue to be despised because he didn’t actually plan to or exterminate all the jews

The soviets and the allies killed 7 million germans.
Not Hitler.

You had me in the second half

Jesus was a fucking kike as well. It's going to be difficult to whip this shit out of you idiots.

Communism is also controlled oppo by Luciferians who are way smarter than the bootlickers who push for it.

And they deserved it. For having the audacity to think that you can change Britain or Russia by outside force.

A young, shy and awkward foreign exchange student named Adolf Hitler attends the prestigious Yamabuki Art High School. Will he perfect his craft and learn what true friendship is?

Attached: hitler.jpg (668x668, 52.58K)

He was brainwashed by the Watchers with all the visions and voices in his head. The guy was just a puppet after all, but I still blame him for treating jews softly. You wrote a book on hating them and then you build them fucking swimming pools? Idiot.

More people will come around to the fact he was quite literally, a puppet

David had red hair. The people of Galilee were dirty blondes. Convert or get raped by jews and faggots in the lake of fire.

Attached: Screenshot_20220709-054949_Brave.jpg (1461x1458, 1.14M)

Hitler tries his very best to make peace with England but it's Jewish oligarchs and their front-man Churchill ensured it.
Read "A last appeal to reason" by Uncle H himself. He also talked extensively in Mein Kampf that one of his primary foriegn policy goals was to form an alliance with the British (their empire untouched)

Attached: Screenshot_20220719-141816_Slides.jpg (1595x1375, 1.05M)

British people don't give a fuck about that. This is our land. It doesn't belong to Pakis. It doesn't belong to Hitler. It didn't belong to Churchill. Stay the fuck out.

Hitler didn’t want to go to war. He seemed a peaceful route for years. The current state of the world was making it virtually impossible for Germans to thrive, and Jews were further shitting on Germans in their own homeland. They just got tired of putting up with the abuse.