Why You'll Need to Get COVID-19 Boosters Again and Again and again

>People look at these data and wonder, what is the point of getting the vaccines if they will not prevent symptomatic infections, and the protection does not last? Well, to expect robust protection from just the primary series of any vaccines is unreasonable—and was always likely to be—but somehow society has placed too high a bar on what is considered an acceptable number of doses for COVID-19 vaccines.
>people don’t complain about having to get their 60th dose of the influenza vaccine. We should think of COVID-19 vaccines the same way.
>society has placed too high a bar on what is considered an acceptable number of doses
>too high a bar on what is considered an acceptable
archive.is/JolPU

Attached: 2022-07-19 Why You'll Need to Get COVID-19 Boosters Again and Again2-JolPU.png (691x551, 222.7K)

Attached: 2022-07-19 Why You'll Need to Get COVID-19 Boosters Again and Again-JolPU.png (699x3647, 520.85K)

hmm strange the last 3 threads I made got not a single reply.
wonder if Im...

These are publicly traded corporations who are beholden to their shareholders. As such, it is their foremost duty to obtain the highest profits for them. They would have the stupid goyim lining up every day for a "booster" if they believe they could get away with it.

Attached: 1551721555419.jpg (512x911, 53.51K)

I did noticed how they keep deescalating the frequency
>one every 3 months
>ok ok 2 a year?
>fine 1 every year but THATS IT

What normal person gets a flu shot? I keep hearing this compared to flu shots like everyone is constantly getting flu shots. I have never had a fucking flu shot. My ex would get a flu shot because she was a nurse in a hospital and it never worked anyway but what regular healthy person gets these things?

>What normal person gets a flu shot?
Hypochondriacs. Sadly now it is trendy to be one.

I know a guy that gets it each year along with all the covid boosties and he's sick all the time kek

Also constant testing for everything.

0 test
0 jab
0 booster

You life is the condition of unsubscribing

Attached: article_9289_1.jpg (1392x656, 83.02K)

I'm still on my 0th dose.

Attached: 1657512126868.png (600x639, 37.42K)

Did you hit that vaxxinated pussy though?

I went to a party and all my friends got covid. I got slightly achey muscles for a night then went running the next two days and was completely fine. How the fuck are people still falling for this bullshit?

newfriend here, what's a covid? is it some kind of inside joke?

>We changed the definition of a vaccine 3 times so we should shoehorn in the COVID-19 vaccine but you're wrong for questioning our motives
Kike

I dont talk to new voices in my head sorry mate.

0 sex

Attached: 1658187604731740.png (720x480, 5.44K)

I used to get it every year and never had any issues before my shoulder being sore for a few hours.
After this covid nonsense though, I'll just grab some vitamin c and take my chances.

Dont be sad user neet incels will live long enough to witness the hellscape thats to come.

HURRAY!
SHOT SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE
YAY!!!

>I'll just grab some vitamin c and take my chances
They will put this shit on everything (if they havent already) just wait

Canada tried pulling a "booster every 9 months" but, I have not heard a thing about it since

Attached: The vaccine is here part2.webm (1280x720, 1.6M)

>be me
>novaxxed
>having heart problems
>advised off record by 3 doctors to avoid the jab as they've seen lots of young men get heart problems from it
>get coof after 2 years
>most ill when negative, actually ill while positive for 1 day, in all it's basically a 3 day flu
>gf gets it, is jabbed but not boosted, still short of breath two weeks later
>get covid a second time from a work colleague who came in while sick
>colleague is jabbed and doubleboosted
>literally no symptoms beyond coughing mildly, don't need any treatment
>colleague is still fatiguing and aching over a week later

im good thanks

I'm actually not sad at all. I hate living around people and sex is overated.

>where are the children
Playing pedojabber-simulator vr. Are you familiar with boy lover/pedo spiral symbols user?

Attached: 1658132708054095.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

The pedo symbol gets me every time.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif (900x900, 2.13M)

Almost like it was entirely designed for profit....