TACO BELL RACIST AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE

TACO BELL RACIST AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE

ATTORNEY BEN CRUMP TO SUE TACO BELL

Attached: tacos.png (706x749, 100.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wfaa.com/article/news/local/woman-daughter-suing-taco-bell-manager-pours-bucket-boiling-water-over-them/287-31c889a0-9681-4752-9309-f1c498c5a67f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where would there be boiling hot water in a taco bell? Any machine in a fast food restaurant that heats water is probably retard proof to prevent accidents

not to mention the "in a locked room" part.

>attacked in a locked room
I'm going to assume the nogs jumped the counter and attacked the workers and got what they deserved. Taco bells going to pay for it and fuck them anyway.

In blackspeak, “complaining about an order” actually means hopping the counter and pummeling the employees because dey beez waitin too lawng fo dey foo’ n sheeit.

Innocent until proven guilty, bitch.

>burning from the inside out
Literally false claim, it would be the outside in.

article
wfaa.com/article/news/local/woman-daughter-suing-taco-bell-manager-pours-bucket-boiling-water-over-them/287-31c889a0-9681-4752-9309-f1c498c5a67f

I think it's just niggers not understanding how heat works.

After discussing the order with these two customers for nearly 10 minutes, the employees refused to prepare the food they had paid for, the suit says, and became "combative."

"Inexplicably, the Taco Bell manager, a Hispanic female, (Jane Doe) who had not been involved in any of the conversations in the dining room, came from behind the counter with a scalding bucket of water and poured it onto C.T. and Brittany," the suit reads. "This water hit C.T. in the face and chest with the boiling water running down her body and soaking into her clothes. Ms. Davis was also hit by the water in the chest."

The two victims tried to run out of the Taco Bell, screaming, but the door had been locked. While they were trying to unlock the door, the suit states the manager came back with a second bucket of boiling water to throw on them, but the two were able to escape beforehand.

The suit says the two victims ran to their car and C.T. began taking off her clothes to try and minimize the burning, while her mother began having seizures due to the trauma.

"As this family was leaving the parking lot, a Taco Bell employee came outside the front door, laughing, clapping, and taunting the family—adding insult to horrific injury," the suit states.

C.T. ran into the emergency room naked to get help for her mother, who was still suffering seizures and burns from not being able to take her clothes off, the suit says. Davis's clothes had to be cut off with the skin still attached by hospital staff, and she was then care-flighted to an ICU burn unit in Dallas.

Only for criminal cases. In civil cases the standard is preponderance of the evidence. That's (partly) why OJ was acquited in the criminal trial and found responsible in the civil trial.

I wonder who became 'combative' first. Difficult to believe some Hispanic woman just came out of nowhere with boiling water to fuck them up for no reason, but possible I suppose.

Niggers clearly attacked.

We were only going to give them 12k of dental work and they used a disproportionate amount of force against us preventing us from correcting our order with our fists.

>for nearly 10 minutes, the employees refused to prepare the food they had paid for
so they come after a month to complain about their order that was supposedly wrong or whatever and instead of asking for a refund like normal people they ask them to make them food... a month later...?

Taco bell isn't real food so fuck them, but on the other hand blacks aren't real people so fuck them. Both guilty as fuck, execution.

Dallas police spokeswoman Melinda Gutierrez confirmed that officers responded to reports of an aggravated assault and an assault at the Taco Bell on June 17. The victim in the aggravated assault case is the suspect in the assault case, Gutierrez said.

She said one of the women involved in the incident was badly burned. The other victim was scratched during a physical altercation, she said.

sounds like the nikes attacked the workers first, which expliains why ben crump took the case

They probably used the S word

This reads like a child pretending the world is responsible for eating their homework

>no mention of taco bell manager's race
For sure it is another nigger. For sure there is another side to this story

Attached: 1649878139542.jpg (1024x958, 87.36K)

taco bell manager was mexican. theres no way ben crump would have took the case if it was nigger on nigger crime

She's hispanic, as one would suspect given it's a Taco Bell in Dallas. It mentions it. We could be talking about the AI singularity and the advancement of human progress being monopolized by corporations and the ramifications this will have on society, but instead we're talking about minorities arguing about fast food items.

We had a water heater in the DQ I worked at. It wouldn't get boiling but near boiling. We used it to soak utensils and greasey pans.

Attached: 1653096660998m.jpg (731x1024, 90.27K)

I don't care who started it,
the spicette ended it.
if the niggers refuse to understand words,
let them boil.

Death to kikes

Attached: nignomo.jpg (1024x576, 89.21K)

>Things that never happened
Having lived around niggers I can tell you exactly how this went. They ate half or most of the food and then thought "shhhiieeeettts lez clam dey orduz b wrung and nigga wez gonna gut fwe fud". The employee's know this this scam, especially when all the returned food is half or mostly eaten and told them no, go gibz somewhere else. Niggers proceeded to chimpout and claim to be victims when anyone attempts to defend themselves from their chimpout.

What details are being left out?

Are you an AI that copies my posting style or am I being programmed to post a certain way?