ITS OVER

Pax Americana is gone. Welcome to the multipolar world.

Attached: 1646469835139.png (438x379, 34.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/khamenei_ir/status/1549467361975193600
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking finally

Turkey is based sometimes

Turkey is such a wild card nation

summary of the meeting

Russia, Turkey, Iran and Syria are moving to a final and permanent solution to the Syrian civil war.
All parties condemned Israel.

Attached: 1627266137261.png (437x573, 29K)

Pointless posturing, or is this a big deal? Turkeys been a sore thumb as far as Syria goes, is this the real deal?

probably pointless posturing. russia is too busy getting fucked in ukraine, not that it matters since they've been getting cockblocked by Turkey in syria from the very beginning. iran is already propping up kurdish groups that the US abandoned, with israel mixed in there to support some other opposing groups.

Hoping for dead americans

Turkey's foreign policy truly is chaotic. Such feverishness doesn't usually last long

While we were fighting internally our enemies were making bonds. That means the insanity in the US is being pushed to make us not capable of fighting off these people.

We must establish a New Normal, and push out these insurgents from our ranks. No longer will the people of the US suffer under tyranny.

Good. Let China have a crack at the middle east. I genuinely hope they fix it.

Finnish Mexico

Question is
Since russia didnt have the balls to let Germany die of cold, will they have the balls to speak up againts the long noses? Or its more theater dog an pony bullshit?

>will they have the balls to speak up againts the long noses
They are the long noses

Then let me rephrase the question
Will the Ruskie long noses speak up againts their desert partners?

Based Turkey. Long live Assad.

Attached: 1657398253918.png (777x595, 625.97K)

nothing is fucking chaotic. they are the only nation that does not suck EU and USA dick on a daily basis and trying to play their own game. while being backstabbed on a regular basis by every supposed ally they have.
people cannot stand them just because they show some teeth and dont act as a rubber stamp to EU and USA like all other EU nations except Hungary.
i would expect your post from a EU nation, but russia? what fucking beef you have with turkey ivan? be glad turkey does not act like greece with 20 nato bases on her borders. fucking retard.

Iran just posted their official position that NATO would've attacked Russia if Russia had waited any longer, and that the Ukrainian invasion is therefor a justified act of self-defense.

twitter.com/khamenei_ir/status/1549467361975193600

Attached: 1647106117472.png (611x412, 60.79K)

>Le bad greece

You want a piece of greek island pie, don't you roach?

Once again

It has long been overdue to kick Turkey out of NATO and take back Constantinople for Greece. Let the Turks have zero control or the Bosphorus or Dardanelles. Also, Cyprus for Greece.

nobody cares about those islands that much. it is regular fucking bravado that is needless. it is public exposure for public figures.
greece will run out of people in the next 20 years and wont even be able to man those islands even if she wanted to. she has way more bigger problems than turkey/roach.

regardless, my points stands. greece is a non country that is owned by eu and usa in all but name and has the most amount of nato bases anywhere. of course they are going to hate their neighbor that has more agency and power. nothing personal.

What are you even talking about? What balls about freezing Germany and why are you asking me specifically?

But to answer your directed question, Russia and the EU reached a deal to un-sanction the Russian banks, in return for Germany getting their energy back. In other words Russia lifted the sanctions on their banks AND sold their gas with a huge premium on top.

Let me guess - the threads spammed on this topic by the shills didn't mention this little detail, did they now?

Attached: 1652028644538.png (438x431, 27.78K)

>Russian puppet regime sides with Russia
shocking news

I do believe this has been discussed with with both Russia and NATO not rejecting it as a future plan.

All of ours did when Russia invades little Russia

>THEY HATE US CAUSE THEY AIN'T US

oh you want all that delicious sea soup that belongs to greece, don't you?

russia and nato discussed? you say?

Attached: __well.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

wtf didn't know we were so powerful to have a puppet regime in mighty Iran

>ad hominem retarded nigger that cannot even argue. let alone acknowledge.

>What are you talking about
About how russia backed out lf letring germany freeze without Gas
>What balls are you talking about
The ones where russia actually does something worthwhile to either save us from globohomo or start ww3
Also
No they didnt mentioned

>plz russia take 1 for the team
lazy pendejo

Didn't you know? Soviet defectors such as Ion Mihai Pacepa have flat out admitted many leaders in the Islamic world were trained by Soviet intelligence agencies. Pacepa himself trained some of them

Oh yeah
It DOESNT matter what roaches want because they're just too alien to even do business with, the uneasy feeling you get when talking to known liars who want to trade. You can't trust them. End of story.