Goyslop

Its made from goys!

Attached: PS5B86GrHc.png (613x755, 907.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/2qAwGQFyNDy4/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I actually wouldn't find that surprising given their track record.

>goylent green

Schizo lady told me this.

I told this to schizo lady.

Than why does everyone who eats it look like shit? You incels are so fucking delusional and out of reality.

Take your meds
Move out of mommies
Try to find a woman to love you if that's even possible.

this is kinda extreme user, not sure i can add this to my mickey d
s folder

Attached: 1656695092993.jpg (1029x772, 443.49K)

Attached: 1CC331B7-8DC1-480F-8A0D-ED1ABAD49A8D.jpg (868x1427, 509.98K)

Its even worse when you find out what the ronald mcdonald house is a front for.

Honestly it still wouldn't stop me from having a qp with cheese now and again. Idgaf

Not my problem kekekekekek

>I've heard that several times. is there any source on that ?

> eat a large #2
> make a large #2
What did they mean by this?

And schizophrenia told me

Attached: 1658211844698877.jpg (480x360, 17.85K)

La creaturea.

There was a KFC i ate in once that was on a corner of run down part of the city, it was full of mainly old people who were making multiple trips back to the counter to get more food, the whole atmosphere was just horrible and odd, I said at the time it felt like a reptilian feeding house.

>I prefer burger kang

Where is that schizo who always talked about the nephilim being clowns? I miss you bro.

bitchute.com/video/2qAwGQFyNDy4/
heres a rabbi admitting to it, and admitting to alot of other stuff
Any Forums is always right

What was it a front for user?

Cops found an abbatoir in the 90s in Scotland that provided "beef" to mcdonalds. It was raided for drug offences and they found sex trafficking victims being processed.

sauce?

No, McDonalds burgers are a mix of pork, chicken, and sausage. Human has a distinct flavor, we would know it was human.

on its own maybe. not when its fried and mixed in with a ton of chemicals.

bump

Oy vey

Attached: 8hblqMfO4y.png (1276x712, 1.8M)

Its from local newspapers. Back before the internet was a thing so you certainly wont find it on Google.

The foods you buy use aborted fetal cells as flavoring. AII processed products you buy contain them, and not only that, but fast food companies have been exposed for selling human flesh, like McDonald's and the others. What they don't tell the public is that they use HEK 293 - human embryonic kidney cells taken from an aborted baby to produce these receptors, which is why they promote and support abortion. Did you know that over 40 million children are aborted worldwide each year? What do you think they do with all those quantities? They use them as flavor enhancers. Don't believe it? research: senomyx.