YOU WILL EAT THE PARASITES

youtube.com/watch?v=-0kI3EZ-bnY

Attached: 1657799931212.jpg (1170x977, 134.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_8LTUmHWP0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I ALWAYS LIKED HOW THERE IS NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER OF THE BUGS

THEY WILL PLAY AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN YOUR DIET AND YOU WILL EAT THEM

ITS NOT OPTIONAL AND THERE IS NO NEGOTIATION

No.

Maybe I should just put on 400 pounds so when the bugs are mandated I can just not eat.

Just like Snowpiercer, good times ahead

Before that, in going to eat politicians and anyone that collaborated with (((them)))

95%of people find insects repulsive to look at, let alone eating them

This. I’be been bulking for the apocalypse my whole life.

youtube.com/watch?v=8_8LTUmHWP0

>Come on user!
>Commit terrorism to stop the bugs

Reminder the the US wants you to do the needful.
It has been slowly making its position more obvious over the years.
Do nothing and you win
These niggers are doinwddtsg a failed rush strat

why push this so hard? i know they did it just to make money because growing bugs is very cheap. only the smart ones put money into the lab grown meat.

Safe and Effective™
Free™*
Dear Customer,
Your State-issued SARSport Freedom Access Gauge (FAG) has detected waning efficacy in your current Vaccination Status©. Expired Vaccination Status© will remain inactive until Two (2) Weeks after your Booster© is administered. Please be advised that you must schedule your Internationally approved and mandated Booster® within 48hrs to avoid penalties and/or d̶e̶t̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ compulsory attendance at your local State Q̶u̶a̶r̶a̶n̶t̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶F̶a̶c̶i̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ Covid-19 Recovery Centre
Failure to comply with updating your Vaccination Status© may result in your Social Access™ being temporarily restricted indefinitely. Hospital Access and Voting Attendance may be temporarily restricted indefinitely. Social Gathering and Personal Contact may be temporarily restricted indefinitely. Travel Movement Restrictions (TMRs) will be restricted to the following locations:
1: Home
2: [null]
To autoschedule your Internationally approved and mandated Booster® appointment, please select from the following options:
1: Instant™
2: Special Unit #COVID-2030 Worldwide Home Delivery
Please keep the SARSport biodata app link open as the appointment is being processed, to ensure your current Health and Bio-Identity details are correctly submitted to the Chainlink Blockchain (ticker: LINK)

Thank you Global Citizen,

*no feedback

Attached: 1657222997881.png (400x400, 257.71K)

That's not a real argument though
A lot of people think octopuses are repulsive and they are one of my favorite foods (and every Greek's)

Mind controlling parasites. The op video is about the bugz being full of parasites.

Attached: 1654452138735.png (828x872, 524.53K)

Bugs also don't get slaughtered so you eat them whole, shit and grime included. They're fed the worst kind of trash so the fats they do have are all horribly low in omega 3s, which adds to the human diet imbalance if implemented

Its going to be like the push of veganism, no one is actually going to give a fuck and they will be last things on shelves

Aaaargh
Ok, ok. I've seen enough. I will happily and wholeheartedly eat the bugs now.

Violently assault any kike that tries to force you or your kids to eat bugs.

Attached: 1657816855241.gif (500x281, 618.75K)

the only reason you greek faggots are ok with eating bugs is because you are drowing in debt and the roches want to kill you

yeah you dont get it. they wont sell them by them self's they will be grounded up and added to all food stuff.

>95%of people find insects repulsive to look at, let alone eating them
That's called prejudice, sweetie

Attached: sweetie.jpg (594x444, 109.48K)

Elaborate

>That's not a real argument though
it is in fact an argument against saturating the processed food supply with worm protein and adding small print w/o fanfare so normies don't even know they are getting parasite eggs every time they buy meatballs in a jar.

>hating octopus
Are you kidding? The only objectively disgusting dish is snails in Crete though.

>drowing in debt
no such thing
money is fake so debt is fake as well
don't be mad cause we outJewed the Jew

I will go outside and collect my own bugs, no way am I going to eat their bugs.

>Don't use horse dewormer.
>Put worms in your body now.

Attached: 1602891972394.jpg (456x960, 61.3K)