Innocent asian lass thought she made friends

She relaxes, and then they pounce on her, for literally no reason. Jealousy of her hair? Notice how the first nog strokes her hair, seemingly revering it until the second nog goes in for the kill, decimating the very thing they idolise.
What is the cause for such behaviour?
More importantly, what is the cure?
Answers in a textbook gentlemen.

Attached: 8FuQ-1EIZL_-GyvQ.webm (640x640, 1.16M)

Dey jelly

Dey Jelly all the white boys want Asians.

>What is the cause for such behaviour?
she relaxed

Nikes being nikes
>what is the cure?
Ask Gentron

Not my problem

Attached: asians.png (1920x1536, 313.35K)

#deportniggers/chinks/brownies

The cure is to remove jews from media, education and any position of power.

Do you ask why a bird flies?
Do you ask why a fish swims?
Nigs just nog for the sake of it.

Fascinating.

Why do nigresses always punch in that specific way?

I wont even ask why they bother to constantly attack over nothing or the slightest monkeynigger BS, that is already known.

Well, anyway. Terrible that white supremacy has yet again caused a poor innocent Asian to suffer, and the black that was forced to attack her.

Attached: 1632144742140.jpg (1080x1280, 205.9K)

This is at least ten years old.

She had it coming one way or another if you think about it, it’s just semantics after the fact.

This is a tribal negress mating ritual. The negress that wins the fight get to mate with the tribe buck. That’s why nigger females are masculine and nigger males are men who have sex with men.

they are like wild animals.

Nigger is jealous of her hair

Never relax around ’em.

Attached: 6AD23F5D-0DAE-436F-8E54-70D0FD795871.jpg (1080x2340, 324.55K)

At least moments like this will redpill her and prepare her for what's to come

To be fair, Asian women are soulless robots. They’re the archetypal NPC.

>what is the cure?
meat grinder

as an asian guy, i thank my nigger friends for beating that asian bitch.
asian roasties deserve it, they are the one who end up voting democrats and being race mixing degenerate whores.
Based nigger, have some social credit scores nigger friend

Girls actually bully each other at a much higher rate than boys. The physical stuff happens much more too, it's just not dealt with the same way.

Perfect

Attached: FaceApp_1643561001173.jpg (458x612, 122.2K)

Her parents voted for this.

While I don't like chinks flooding our country, negros are the worst race to have ever entered this island (save for Jews.) They are genuinely a race of savages, how anyone could see them similar to the rest of the races is beyond me, all other races except abbos in Australia have managed to build a decent society yet blacks are just incapable, they come over here bringing their barbarity.

Everytime I walk past these people after work in my suit and tie I always get dogged up by these animals for the sole fact I dress buisness casual as a young white man, theyre little creatures who seethe at anyone displaying signs of being civilised. Or maybe they can just sense that I despise them.

Attached: 1657919333943.png (563x542, 260K)

Human nature
More importantly, what is the cure?
Death or cultivation of true virtue. Violence is not bad. It will always happen. You can only accept it and work on not being the victim.

Thatll be your racism field mate. Its strong.

This is now a cute Asian girl thread, because the beauty and purity of the Asian girl shall not be tarnished by niggers

Attached: 2a5dc0baa263a601254f239fcff3e6e6be5b1d89-740.jpg (493x740, 240.33K)

fuck off

Built for BWC

Attached: 1658013105473.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

not even gonna watch - obviously white supremacists attack here
#stopasianhate

Come on user, they are very loving and caring. Delicate little flowers, surely you wouldn't want anything bad to happen to them ;(

Attached: 1599747697892.webm (960x540, 2.8M)