Look at how fucking fake this shit is

Latest photo making the rounds from a TX resident supposedly infected with monkeypox is the most amateur photoshop job I have seen the MSM try to push in a long time.

Orig source is MSN. Fake photo credited to KRLD Radio Dallas.

msn.com/en-us/news/us/garland-resident-diagnosed-with-monkeypox/ar-AAZJQgk

Absolutely fucking ridiculous.

Attached: photo-pox.jpg (768x512, 46.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

france24.com/en/live-news/20220714-who-to-reconvene-monkeypox-emergency-panel-on-july-21
web.musc.edu/about/news-center/2022/07/18/as-number-of-monkeypox-cases-rises-infectious-diseases-expert-predicts-more-to-come
sacbee.com/news/local/health-and-medicine/article263587238.html
audacy.com/krld/news/local/garland-resident-diagnosed-with-monkeypox
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

schizo posts are not politics, please fuck off back to

shut the fuck up dumb niggerfaggot
and go back to your current loli thread or whatever the thrash youre posting on pol

clownworld

Anyone who thinks this is a real photo belongs quarantined on /x/ with their vaccine and 9 boosters.

Whenever you see monkeypox hands look at the ratio of the ring to index finegrs. It's a gay every time

Can anyone run this through AI detection to see if it's shopped? It looks susp, but so does a lot of real stuff.

It's not fake. I'm gay and I have the monkey fox.

Attached: 1646284010460.jpg (640x800, 140.91K)

>Can anyone run this through AI detection
nigger dont you have fucking eyes?

ewwwwww
disgusting

BGP

Lmao what the fuck this looks so fucking poorly made.

they're slowburning this one
france24.com/en/live-news/20220714-who-to-reconvene-monkeypox-emergency-panel-on-july-21
web.musc.edu/about/news-center/2022/07/18/as-number-of-monkeypox-cases-rises-infectious-diseases-expert-predicts-more-to-come
sacbee.com/news/local/health-and-medicine/article263587238.html

seems like they're using the same methodology as before, basically limiting the number of tests so they can control the number of cases (and thereby the "emergency threat level" and public health response). it's the PCR test gameplan all over again

Holy shit thats a bad shop.

Fisting, both hands

Attached: 1436244776741.jpg (263x249, 19.43K)

>WHO to reconvene monkeypox emergency panel on July 21
Kek they said they would made a big announcement on the 18th this month and didn't do shit, they also completely dropped the idea of renaming this fake disease, looks like these fucking clowns are having difficulties giving this narrative traction, might be why they are bringing up marburg again.

Nope you're so wrong it's beyond me.
It will be kept hush hush.
Till it's no longer possible.
It's not a pox. It's vaxx later stage. Last one is Marburg.

Fake photo.

The shading is all the same.

bump for my hatred of this faggot or the twink who programmed the bot.

Post the original.

KRLD Radio has the orig story I guess, they credit the photo differently. Credited to Getty Images photographer name Mustafa Kaya. Can't make this shit up.

audacy.com/krld/news/local/garland-resident-diagnosed-with-monkeypox

Attached: monkey-faux.png (668x422, 162.96K)

Some jeet is just selling these fake pictures to media I guess?

Attached: monkey-stock.png (771x744, 273.12K)