Could this extreme hot weather be related to the sun?

Why won't the governments let the world know that there might be an issue with the sun? Is it better not to scare the public and stay in ignorant bliss?
newsweek.com/solar-prominence-flare-cme-space-weather-astrophysics-1725536

Attached: jpg.jpg (905x692, 97.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCTiL1q9YbrVam5nP2xzFTWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The extreme hot weather IS related to the sun. Their has been an increased level of solar activity lately

yeah i think something is up. i get more interested in news cycles where there is an lack of news.

>Could this extreme hot weather be related to the sun?
It is, it's summer. The sun is closer to us now, almost above us. But you believe in the globe jewniverse, that means we are now further away from the sun, which makes no sense of course, as everything in this space fantasy makes no logical physical sense. But anyway, we have summer, that's due to the sun, yes.

Attached: 219128167_563055311727093_9144588362025634686_n.jpg (1080x1080, 190.14K)

Can confirm, sun is hot

Lol what you gonna do throw ice at the sun to cool it down

No, the moon...

czeched, yep I've been there when aliens abducted me, would go again except pass on the probing this time.

>Sun hot, more at 11

Why would Putin do this?

NOOOOO IT'S YOUR PICKUP TRUCK AND YOU DON'T PAY ENOUGH TAXES

They got rid of the whistleblower, user. CP if I recall

wtf did Putler did to the sun to cause such a thing!? Damn you Putler!

Yes it is the sun, but if they don't shill the (((manmade climate change))), they can't sell you their remedy of eating ze bugs, living in ze pods and driving the zapmobile.
A good resource:
youtube.com/channel/UCTiL1q9YbrVam5nP2xzFTWQ

flat posters are the best.

Attached: 1658265759963.jpg (843x843, 155.63K)

dude, i really hope "he" is asleep

Sunspots pretty much created all historical droughts. Lack of sun spots all horrible winters since time began

yeah, there is definitely an issue with the sun. we need to create a sun tax and mrna vaccine booster to protect our dna from harmful sun radiation. if we don‘t act now the sun will be hotter by 5567.347 degrees which means all life on earth will be destroyed. also using fossil fuels, questioning authority and eating meat makes the sun issue worse. if we all work together to stop the sun crisis and do a lockdown for the next 5 years we can hopefully stop the sun issue.

The sun isn't real ,it's a jewish conspiracy to keep the gourmet quiet and soft like cattle

Solar flares at the height of the solar cycle.... Pretty normal, doesn't cause noticeable heating, the heat waves were all forecast before the solar flare even went into the air.

Loser

Blame the sun.

When do you plan to invade it?