GOP to vote on fag marriage

Daily reminder that the house GOP is about to vote on faggot marriage to protect it from the Supreme Court and it’s your job to call your reps from your state and leave hysterical unhinged tirades on their message machines about it

axios.com/2022/07/19/gop-marriage-equality-lgbtq-rights

Attached: 732E1287-0036-4027-812E-6C1C93EFB6EC.jpg (247x204, 11.15K)

Bumping

Attached: C51B1FBE-CE3B-4115-9C42-29D2A3C6455A.jpg (1920x1080, 149.3K)

Bump for interest

Day 50 of impossibility of OSX build working properly.
No one else tries.
The source is right there.

You asked for an OSX build.
The code now compiles.
Will you please try it.
I cannot develop on mac.
I give up.
The mac community is too hostile.
I'm not doing it for you if you will not even download the chaos esque ISO, unzip the source code (git_repos_both), go in one, make clean it, then make sdl-nexuiz or whatever one you want).

If you won't try: I'm done. I can't get this done.
There is no fast communications with everyone.
No one is around in the mac community.
Everyone is idle.
If you say their nick name they demand you are banned.

I'm done.
Good bye.
I'm not making a mac binary because you won't help me.
You asked for one.
I bought 2 macs.
You won't help me.

Not my problem. Just more evidence against them at their trials for treason. Heh. Nothin personnell, politicians.

Attached: 1658129940354.png (1025x655, 459.77K)

Let them know how strongly the people feel about it. Like make sure they understand just how ANGRY the average white person is right now

Attached: mustache man with a need for visine.png (912x695, 556.39K)

Bumperino

Attached: 1654059382345s.jpg (250x250, 9.91K)

Hey dipshit; how about child marraige
Marrying little girls to men.
Something the God; YHWH; actually supports

Attached: Un_tit_led_c2_.jpg (3333x2618, 702.11K)

>Let them know how strongly the people feel about it. Like make sure they understand just how ANGRY the average white person is right now

Doesn't matter.
You are cattle.
Be angry all you want anti-little-girls-for-marraige white faggot.

YHWH allows child brides.

Attached: afgh.jpg (624x351, 56.83K)

Actually that owns I would cut off a toe to have a wife that loyal to me

Your god Jesus tells men to cut their dicks off (Matthew) and become euniches.

The actual God: YHWH says no euniches in his assembly. But the actual God YHWH is pro-child bride (book of moses 5, chapter 22, verse 28, hebrew, greek, latin

Attached: Untitledp2.jpg (3333x2618, 1.35M)

So, is this thread basically just OP pleading for right-wing troons to leave sobbing messages on their Congressman's voice mail crying about having their transgender story time and their lolis taken away? Or are they wanting people to actually leave serious messages saying fags can fuck off? Not really sure what's the goal here.

>it doesn't hurt nobody, you can't prove it
thats what they keep doing while you can come up with ways it hurts people and they ignore them and say were beter than you your just a person who would do (that)

Honestly if next years gay pride features little kids with naked men running around next to them I hope someone takes a semi truck right into the parade. Also anyone in the GOP who votes in favor of gay marriage deserves to be blown away.

sir this is a mcdonalds

So are you mentally retarded

>Actually that owns I would cut off a toe to have a wife that loyal to me

Your fellow whites would torture you to death. Or atleast call the police to have it done to you. They absolutely hate the actual God.
They seethe when they cannot dissumulate about Jesus anymore and have to accept the actual Word of the God YHWH. Then they come out and denounce YHWH directly

Attached: afghan14.jpg (982x674, 401.36K)

What's this, a third option? I was trying to narrow it down.

You should take meds but thanks for bumping

So you are mentally retarded and can’t read

A predditor arrives. Hello pedonigger. Thanks for bumping the thread. Now you can fuck off to Any Forums or Any Forums or wherever it is the kiddie diddling threads are hiding at.

>it’s your job to call your reps from your state and leave hysterical unhinged tirades on their message machines about it
What kind of "hysterical unhinged tirades" were you hoping for?
When I hear that phrase, I think trannies. Maybe you just use them as part of your normal discourse. Hell, maybe you're a tranny, I dunno. Anyway, seems like a fag thread with a faggot OP. Have fun.

You are fucking stupid lol

Go back to whatever third-world shithole you came from, you're clearly not American and not white. You shouldn't be posting about American politics.

>it’s your job to call your reps from your state and leave hysterical unhinged tirades on their message machines about it
Sorry, but that's not trusting the plan, and it's definitely not waiting 2 more weeks.

Colossally stupid. Can’t understand the original post at all. Literal brain damage. Now calling me a non American because he can’t read