Trump cant win in 2024

Trump cant win in 2024

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 1.54.06 PM.png (863x1182, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/politics/yuge-poll-desantis-crushing-trump-by-giant-margin-in-their-home-state-of-florida/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 1.50.04 PM.png (1420x865, 766.56K)

presidents are selected, not elected. don't be retarded.

I sure hope pol doesn't make a cult of personality around De Santis only to pull a pikachu face later on when he turns out to be another jewish puppet like every single politician in existence and he doesn't actually make homosexuality illegal or sends blacks back to africa.

Attached: 1646283886345.jpg (1080x1350, 179.81K)

Why yes I have pics of naked men on my computer, how could you tell?

He probably shouldn't have pardoned violent niggers and scheming jews. Just an idea, I could be really mistaken here too.

I fucking love men, so yes.

Attached: 1646284351436.jpg (1080x1080, 156.2K)

imagine believing ZOG political theater is actually real

Attached: smh tbh fam.gif (414x382, 2.8M)

No shit. It's got nothing to do with votes, though.

That's the oxymoron of US politics. The ones that hate Israel, push the exact shit the Jews want. If you voted for only people that dislike Israel you'd have mandated tranny bathrooms nation wide. Quite the catch 22.

After Trump told people to go home and accepted the election being stolen, why give him another chance?

>Italian president
Never gonna happen

Diaspora and Zionists have fairly different ideologies but they appear to be part of a Hegelian dialectic towards a singular outcome.

trump is a jew. miles outed him

>51+17+33=100

Ever notice how the media always has "Trump Vs. X" and "Desantis Vs. X" articles every single day?

Yet not a single "Joe Biden Vs. X" article has never been printed?

Might be too high IQ of a point to make to leftists.

Biden is a jew. Anyone is better than him

Attached: IMG_4383.jpg (1601x2001, 381.13K)

>Trump cant win in 2024
GOP has two loved candidates while the democrats have 0

They're both zionist faggots, but unlike Trump DeSantis has actually passed some of the laws and policies his voters elected him for.

The establishment reallllly wants this Desantis guy in. We should definitely listen!

>No link
Fake
Gay
OP takes 1,000,000,000 dicks up the ass everyday

Trump’s gonna be the GOP pick because the media goes crazy for him. CNN secretly wants him back

cope

mediaite.com/politics/yuge-poll-desantis-crushing-trump-by-giant-margin-in-their-home-state-of-florida/

The fake polls are starting early this cycle

Divide and conquer. It is one of the oldest tricks in book

They beat him once. How big a hard on do that have for doing it again.

Attached: 1637441294679.jpg (387x387, 24.31K)

Because it is obvious the establishment is threatened by him. If he gets in again, they know that their heads are gonna role

>mediaite
Who?

Both have the same handlers so who gives a fuck

how so? i've seen this argument more times than i can count but never with an explanation.
jews who lead liberal, progressive, libertarian, conservative, quasi-fascist, theocratic, objectivist, nationalist and globalists institutes of thought are secretively a part of one ZOG cabal?

Q predicted this.

Attached: ZIMMER.jpg (640x360, 25.2K)

>turns out to be
He fucking went to Yale and he got basically handed the governorship of an important swing state. If you thought for an instant he WASN'T a puppet you're gullible.

Attached: but hes baste.jpg (2048x1365, 667.44K)

They fight over where the center of jewish power should be centered, not over if jewish power should be acquired righteously or not.

Great. I'll see you when one of these scumbags sells us all out to Israel.....again.

Lol laying it on a bit thick

Why does there need to be a secret cabal?

Stop saying "hellegian dialectic". Makes you sound like a twat.

Trump cant win in 2016

>what is rounding?

Jews win in 2024

Then what would you call the phenomenon of presenting two 'sides' of a conflict meant to steer public opinion towards the same goal?

It's analogous to how cancer will grow until it kills you even though it can affect totally different parts of the body. Jews are cancer that comes in different forms but it's still all bad. At best it can be benign but to that it has to kept on the margins and away from anything vital.

Nothing better than seeing Zion Don outdone by his own Zionist creation.

>If you thought for an instant he WASN'T a puppet you're gullible.

You're describing Any Forums.

Attached: 1646283184314.webm (720x720, 2.42M)

They know it only matters about trump vs desantis. If trump isnt on the ballot biden wins legitimately. I will vote trump over anybody or biden over anyone that isnt trump.

>Trump picks DeSantis for VP
>wins 2024, sets up DeSantis for president in 2028
Find a flaw.

So he will be the first italian-american POTUS?

The Paul Ryan wing of the GOP has selected their control candidate.

>Trump cant win in 2024
Come on shill, use a little imagination.
Examples
>DeSantis is VP
>DeSantis does not run
The list goes on and on

HILLARY HAS A 98% CHANCE OF WINNING

Keep dreaming, loser. Polls are about as convincing as your artificial ax wound

POLITICS IS FAKE. THEY ARE LITERALLY ACTORS

>guy who hasn't announced he is running yet vs. beloved governor who also hasn't he is running yet
Naturally DeSantis is ahead right now in his home state.
Also
"In a preference poll out this week, DeSantis is ahead of Trump by double digits and well outside the margin of error on the question of which candidate Republican voters would prefer as the GOP nominee in 2022."
2022? Jesus.

I don't think Trump created Zion Ron. Trump did reprogram cuckservatives into only valuing "owning da libs" to the exclusion of any actual ideology. Which of course makes cuckservatives the easiest cattle to control. Desantis (really his jewish handlers) just exploits that programming deftly

Desantis on the ballot against how will.be a biden victory