anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just another mentally ill tranny that couldn't hack it in the modern world

he is right but we need to sort of the problwm somehow without acts of killing

ment sort out•

sadly that cant happen cuz there are too many people blinded by industrialism

nope. need much more killing. he was inefficient you kike. you’re going first

> green pill
?? he was more acceleratenist/anarchist than tree hunger. from what my understanding

i know, couldnt have thought about any color that matches his ideas, and by greenpill im not talking about tree hugging, im talking about refusing industrial society, which is a bit hypocritical considering im writing this on the internet on a computer.

It’s green pilled

Attached: 623DA351-AC88-4070-A40F-D4AECF1DDD70.jpg (672x936, 146.75K)

I think that his ideas are ultimately right. Technology as a social force is the strongest. and will change society in ways that will turn on its human elements. all without the need for conspiracy of any kind. no need for jews and Klaus or anybody(not that they don't accelerate Klaus is certainly a product of the beast system). But I think that the problems is mostly about the pace of change. If you allowed technological progress to be very very considerate and slow. Maybe it wouldn't end in a complete shit show.

I do not like to fed post, but while old uncle Ted was a bit misguided in his approach and target selection, he was absolutely correct that for some problems, violence is the one and only solution. Sad, but true. Do you really think you can vote away corruption, for example? It just is not going to happen. My high school history teacher said it best: "Some people in this world are incapable of understanding anything short of a punch in the mouth". The number of said people has increased in an inverse proportion to the number of said punches in the mouth given. Just today, I encountered yet another individual so desperately in need of a punch in the mouth, that there is a very high probability that I will have to be the one to administer said treatment.
This is what I mean when I say world war three will solve most if not all of the world's problems; the so called rule of law has gotten in the way of real justice. Anyhow, when letting an asshole have what they deserve, remember to let the punishment fit the crime, they do not learn a goddamned thing if you kill them but they will remember very clearly that being a cunt gets one a punch in the mouth.

>Ted was a bit misguided in his approach and target selection
Wasn't the whole idea that by killing he would bring lasting attention to his manifesto and create a movement? Didn't he succeed in that regard?

He killed computer store owners to discourage others from spreading these types of technology knowing that they could be his next target, because one dead store owner won't affect it, but it will the affect the chances of anyone wanting to open such a store in my opinion

i put a random "the" accidentally after will my bad

nooo. he killed CS university scientists and researchers. and he said it pretty explicitly (I know because I laughed at loud at that part) that without killing nobody would be reading it.

From what i know the original sketch of the unabomber came from when a woman saw ted plant the bomb next to the car of a computer store owner? Or is my memory just fuzzy?

Sure, but nobody he killed had really done anything to deserve a death sentence. That is why Ted is criminal, and not a revolutionary.

Attached: me3-5-cleanse.jpg (672x936, 186.78K)

He is a prophet. listen to his manifesto from the mid 90's. What he predicted is happening all around us now.

youtube.com/watch?v=T0nR2U4msHQ

Attached: 1658266318647777.jpg (586x678, 112.38K)

our societies lack of self awareness and addiction to materialism were more than enough of a reason to kill anyone actively participating in it, according to Ted's belief's, which are now gospel

Attached: 1637085708716.jpg (500x656, 106.63K)

Already have. I'm goin offgrid mofuggahs.