Political question

I'm pale with blue eyes and blonde hair but my grandma is black, making me PART-WHITE. Should I just pretend to be white, or should I lean into my black side and join a black power movement.

If I pretend to be white, will I be accepted?

Attached: reeealization.jpg (1200x1197, 99.36K)

You won't fit in anywhere. Hate your parents for creating your mixed ass

I'm half Chinese and half Caucasian and fit nowhere. Racemixing is a scam.

Fellow racist here: If you can drink milk and swim and don't feel the urge to chimp, it means you have been cured from niggerness and you can consider yourself a human being.

You'll never fit in and if you claim to be black, black people will (at LEAST) mock you to your face. I knew a couple of late-teen girls with a black dad (who'd died) who looked almost completely 'white'. Every time either of them brought up their 'blackness', black people would immediately get in their face about it. Not even wait for the sentence to finish.

I haven't seen either of them even mention it in a few years. Hippie coal burning mom tried to 'integrate' them into the black community and they were rejected pretty hard.

I can't drink milk, but I feel okay and not psychotic. I can feel just enough empathy to be considered human.

Haha

Attached: 1614975102366.webm (576x1024, 1.82M)

Do you feel the urge to loot stores during major protests?
If you don't, then you're basically ok IMO.

I'm mean both pairings(I'm not a hypocrite). Both races should definitely be kept separate.

you should kys, kikespawn

You’re White, retard. You’re not Black.

Kek. No refunds.

You should do neither you stupid monkey nigger.

most asian whores are mentally ill, no wonder why they create some many criminal male mixed sons. these yellow whores deserve to be gassed

If we find a way to get blacks and not NIGGERS I'm ok with blacks too.

>Pale
>Making me part white
What?

barron

it has nothing to do with parenting or race itself.
Most wmaf combination consists of a sick pedo old racist dad and a self hating yellow whore, of course both produce sick kids.
If both parents of wmaf couple are normal, their kids should be fine, but most of the time, it is beta pedo male and self hating whore fall in love together

I'm not criminal. I'm probably one of the nicest people you'll meet, because I try to be.

i have never called you a criminal, i am only saying, those couples have higher chance to produce problematic sons

Try drinking RAW milk, not that pasturized goy milk which is not proper milk.

Attached: RAW+FARM_Gallon_128+oz_Whole+Raw+Milk_front+picture.jpg (1500x1500, 126.15K)

Yes. I either need professional help or a walk maybe to find myself?

Obviously white lmao why even ask this?

Attached: 32508E20-97CC-40EE-87E9-F24BF1268FF8.jpg (3014x1504, 155.87K)

As long as you act white and aren't a cuck who cares. I just want to live around traditional white culture - it's the fuckers that won't assimilate that absolutely ruin this country.

Attached: 1657982029843.jpg (832x1024, 113.06K)

cringe AF
assimilation = BLACKED.COM

just be yourself, you can try to get a latina girlfriend if all the whites reject you. most asian women in the west are insane, or you could get yourself a countryside chinese girl

play both sides stupid honky

move to Haiti

>I'm pale with blue eyes and blonde hair

Attached: 7399C740-588C-4B98-9F4D-C86CBD4E982B.jpg (119x125, 3.55K)

>noodle whore

>Ask whites if I'm allowed too be white
>Definitely a nigger

Fucked it there m8

Attached: 1586676282531.jpg (1039x858, 136.48K)

You will never be one of us, nigger.

Just pretend you are black for gibs

Your ancestors were right. Their legacy flows through your veins. Simple as.

You are better off pretending to be white. Whites will accept you as long as you act normal and show your not a half brained nigger. But if you the way you are try and join the black side they will always hold your white blood against you and you will never fit in with them. Chances are of you find normie whites they will think your "diverse background" is cool

I'm not that absolute niggerfaggot.

Depends
How Ni-I mean Black are you talking about? Clear brown or dark as night?