If you dont believe in global warming, you're anti science and purposely being stupid

If you dont believe in global warming, you're anti science and purposely being stupid

Attached: co2-graph-110921_scaled_scrunched.png (1280x800, 554.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZaTd99DkJFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Global warming isn't a thing anymore. Nobody believes in that since the early 2000's

They are calling it climate whatever now. Update your talking points.

And what am i supposed to do? eat bugs? stop smoking? stop using the car im forced to use?

fake graph
fake numbers
fake readings
fake Scientists

C02 is less a global blanket than H02. It's also like less than 1%, and not much really changed. It's good for plants, and we don't want an Iceage again. What's wrong? People just want money, it's that simple.

Climate change. Not global warming. If you wouldve had a fucking book in your hand when you went to school you would know that climate change is a natural cycle that happens on this planet every once in a while. Yes we have affected it but even if we had no pollution it would still be a thing.

>graph only goes back 800k years
why? we have more data than that, kinda seems misleading.

try starting your graph at zero, so that you don't give the impression the CO2 is about 500% higher than it actually is

Attached: realppm.png (822x362, 7.08K)

i thought your graph was showing the temperature over time, not carbon dioxide. almost had me for a second there

How about you tell companies to use so much co2 and stop sending so much waste in the ocean, maybe that would help solve the issue ? What about rich people do they stop consuming so much ?
Oh wait no I gotta eat bugs and vegan burgers

zoom out faggot.

Attached: klimer_searise.png (748x1076, 612.4K)

not with the ice cores, I don't think
or if we do, they are pretty sketchy
all the ice probably melted a million or so years or further back
they estimate CO2 level further back with other things like looking at the leaves of fossilized plants etc

Chart looks bullish. I'm about to FOMO into fossil fuels right now. Goddamn.

you should lurk for 2 years before posting
>posted from my iphone/android

It's not that I don't 'believe' in climate change. I'm just not going to fix the mess boomers made and definitely not the way globalists want to.

>everything is fake except the bullshit I saw on fox news

Where are the nuclear power plants then?

How many tax should I pay to make the temp go to whatever it should be?

>Everything is real except the bullshit on Fox news

this chart cant be true. the level would be to low for plants.

also co2 based climate change is a hoax

Not our problem. Europeans are more frugal than ever before. The real sinners are the third-worlders. China and india and all those guys. Whkle we fuck around with various types of energies, wind and solar and oceans and nuclear and whatever, the second worlders and thirdworlders only use oil and coal and gas. And they also don't give a fuck about the environment. So yeah, surprise surprise, we white people are the only ones who try to limit ourselves and save the world. We don't even have kids anymore. The white man's burden is indeed alive and kicking, like always...

In the Early Carboniferous period, global atmospheric carbon dioxide levels were around 1,500 parts per million.

how do they know that shit

CO2 spikes can not be measured in ice/ocean floor samples. There may have been hundreds of brief (less than 1000 year) spikes and nobody would have ever known.

We will need more than just CO2 numbers.

Attached: 165807235240673.png (570x403, 255.93K)

It's just funny that he says you ahve to believe in global warming when actually nobody believes in global warming anymore.

The science doesn't support that theory.

>everything is fake except the bullshit I saw on fox news
No, actually the biggest organization that developed this global warming shit had their email accounts hacked many years ago and we see how they manipulate data.
Retard.

whoa, rare flag

Attached: 1638413444498.jpg (500x667, 58.75K)

why didnt they also put the average temp in the graph...

Wake me up when someone can create an accurate computer model of the US stock market then I'll believe you can model the earth's climate.

Global warming was too complicated for plebs to understand. People would say, "if it's global warming - why is it so cold?"

Answer is that polar ice caps are melting causing cooled currents coming from the arctic. Global warming is real, but it's also an excuse to crack down on civil liberties and freedoms and create an authoritarian global governance system which monitors all human and implements "carbon" scores.

I thought nitrogen was the problem. What's next, oxygen?

no worries, the globalist bankers will save the earth from us

Yeah, and it was fucking hot then.

There's nothing to be done. All people need food and water and every kind of cultivation has adverese effects on the planet. Too many people. The planet will be fine. We'll eventualy be much less.

if you cant comprehend the fact that the earth goes through cycles of ice ages/heating, and that we are still in the tail end of exiting the last ice age, you are anti science and purposely being stupid, and you are a faggot

I'm anti jewish scoince

Actually, the bankers are just trying to save themselves from us.

let me guess u believe that co2 fell from the sky and now we reintroducing it into the atmosphere by driving cars

I don’t believe in the globe let alone some stupid Jewish media trick

It's bullshit. They are just doing a marketing campaign like they did with the vaccine. Everybody is lying "for the greater good" (and to line their pockets).

post any shred of evidence of this. Inb4 bitchute videos or alex jones
>changes over 300 million years vs changes over half a century
if you want to talk deep past, we'll reach the same co2 levels as those of the p/t boundary in just 2000 years. p/t extinction took 300k years to see the same fluctuation in co2. We are emitting green house gases more than 10 times faster than the largest natural mass extinction ever recorded

right before the graph, CO2 skyrockets to like 4x what it is right now. if it falls below 200 plant life starts mass dying. those records are often ignored.

Fuck off, kike. We are near plant death levels of CO2.

Look at a longer timeline you fucking imbecile. Like a few billion years.
-youtu.be/ZaTd99DkJFg

Attached: 1636981072855.jpg (2403x1577, 1.17M)

your graph is dogshit

Attached: 1611443824584.png (640x467, 213.5K)