Proud to be brown. My favourite country other than Turkey is Brazil. Brown pride worldwide

Proud to be brown. My favourite country other than Turkey is Brazil. Brown pride worldwide.

Attached: two-states-flags-turkey-brazil-high-quality-business-background-d-illustration-flags-turkey-brazil-news-179329024.jpg (800x448, 28.33K)

My poop is brown

Fuck off whiteboy

Based. My gf is turkish

Attached: KARA_BOĞA_pepe.jpg (999x963, 75.42K)

when i see men wearing feminine skinny jeans, its mostly brown men.

Good for you m8.

I was born in Brazil and my wife was born in Turkey.

Yet we're both pale skinned, auburn haired Germanics, predominantly Saxon, and carry an ancient anglo-saxon name.

The modern world is pretty mixed up.

Checked. They also love obediently wearing masks and getting boosted.

Do your own thing dont listen to america

>Yet we're both pale skinned, auburn haired Germanics, predominantly Saxon, and carry an ancient anglo-saxon name.
Because North Africa and large parts of the Middle East belonged to the Roman Empire. Once it disintegrated and parted into Western RE and Eastern RE ar*b cattle couldn't resist its development and wanted to settle there. And intermixed with the people living there.

This is Turkey, that's why Turkey is a mongrel nation which has no clear defined genetic make up. A "people" who have a lot of pride considering the fact they have achieved nothing ordinary other than making their own food somewhat (basically like everyone else has).

They have a lot of brown pride!

I know the history. But my half Turkish wife doesn't fall into that category. The Turkish side is predominantly Bulgarian, with a bit of Syrian. Her Slovakian side is not Slavic, but Germanic with a bit of Spanish.

As for myself, father is Rhodesian of anglo-saxon descent, mother is Brazilian of Iberian descent.

Both learning German right now with the intention of moving to Switzerland, as I have strong ties there.

/blog

Turkey is one of the few countries that gave europe a taste of its own medicine, if not the only one. Which is why so many are butthurt about them

My cum is white

>Turkey is one of the few countries that gave europe a taste of its own medicine

Did they leave universities and non-cannibals behind or something?
All I see are gypsies, albanians, bosnians and other ratman hybrids.

>that gave europe a taste of its own medicine
What is that?
>muh only Europeans interfered in the state of affairs of other people?
Or what do you mean?

What’s your opinion on niggers and jews?
Be honest.

Whereever Europeans went they raised the living standard through infrastructure, education, technology. They also didn't sterilize anyone because they did consider the natives their "slaves" unlike ar*bs and other mudblood. What people call "slavery" or colonisation was always the most humane when Europeans did it and by far. kek

Cope
I dont really care about them just leave me alone. But its annoying to hear jews bitch about everything because they got rekt 80 years ago

They're only seething because Euros towered so fucking high above anyone else. Within the mindset of their inferiority complexes they can only look at "history" and claim it always and only was brought about by violence from Euros, never talking about the atrocities they committed to other peoples, not a single word about these. Convenient falsifying of history.

>I'm the one coping
kek

white people always try to get suntans because brown skin is beautiful

Attached: amazon girl on 4chan.jpg (940x628, 233.4K)

Are you an Italian or immigrant

I only respect brown people that stay in their countries

Not much of a difference

>Not much of a difference
>t. Greek
Can you stop it

But I'm not brown, quite the opposite actually

Whiter than you mutt
Why dont you pray to niggers or whatever it is you fags do

Fully italian