How much is a young Russian life worth?

How much is a young Russian life worth?

Attached: 1658261432733357.png (660x620, 332.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sovietcar.com/gaz-21-blue/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Saw the interview yesterday, fucking hilarious, they really bought a new "wonderful" Lada to go to the cemetery

Attached: ede2b35ab00e4365be8e199112a17567.jpg (363x550, 22.92K)

A cheap Lada.

THE PRICE OF 81 MILES PER HOUR

good deal

Liter of vodka n pelmeni

Which is a quieter ride?

How much is a Lada and can we get them here?
I'd paint a big Z on mine and just drive around for the hell of it.
Imagine the screeching.

About tree fiddy

how much is a lada?

Oh, 120,000 dollars. That's not bad actually.
The US military offers 50-250k we pay into tho.

The closest you can get here is some overpriced worst korean junk. No cheap cars for burgers.

fuck that's very insulting to both the parents and the fallen soldier

>105.000$
holy shit thats a lot of money. You could buy a whole village in russia with that.

Legit hope you’d die in a flaming horrific car accident, edgy autistic faggot

Apparently the value of a lada

you can also buy a lada

Huh, well. I can buy a 1984 Lada for just over 10k...have to join some commie car club tho.

Attached: Screenshot_20220719-134911.png (720x1280, 153.4K)

What happened to the bottle of oil and the bag of potatoes?
I bet they're doing this just for show.

Not true.
Lol Putin got you scared. Pussy bitch.

They cost 5-15k$, probably less in russia. Obviously they didnt blow all the money on the car.

I'm really beginning to understand the Russian mindset. They are NOT european. They do not value life or family in the same way as people in the west do. They do not even care for their own children, I mean I get that this is a country that lost 25 million people in WWII but Jesus, their mindset is just bizarre to me, to barely even give a shit about a member of your family dying for some pointless fucking war and happily slurp up the pathetic compensation the gov't gives you.
I don't know, just for me nothing would make it "better" if I knew my government sent my son off to die in some pointless fucking war and then tried to bribe me to forget about it with some tiny pittance of compensation. It's just pathetic but the Russian people are completely buck-broken from decades of soviet rule to tolerate and accept this fucking inhumanity.

there are a couple soviet importers in the usa. my friend got a niva from the 80s for 6000
sovietcar.com/gaz-21-blue/

Much more than ukrainian

Even gta5 has that car, its pretty famous for a shitbox.

There are no Ladas sold in the US. You could import one and pay the taxes but it would have to be 25+ years old.

that seems a little better than nothing, everyone in russia knows they must give their sons if theres a war

Apparently more than American. Have fun coming back as a crippled GI and have to live in a tent city surrounded by murderous junkies, and let’s not forget that if you die all your parents are going to get is a folded flag. God. Throw in a Dodge Challenger or a nice v8 mustang or something for their troubles.

A new Lada AND lonely war widows.
Win-win situation if there ever was one.

Attached: rrrrrrrrrrthgdfgdfd.jpg (1024x736, 161.33K)

See they get the oil potatoes AND money.
They just give ya flag and money in the US.

obviously

Eastern european peasants can be bought with an empty plastic bag and a pen. I shit you not, that is enough to buy their vote in the election season, ask any romanian. It is something that happens here every time there are political elections, activists go door to door with a bag of the most basic bitch products and the idiots take it and vote for them. Some of You Say this is insulting for them. You do not understand the mentality. They will suck Putin's cock for this and vote him until the end of times , would even send the rest of their Sons in the war. That is the kind of perfected goy slave decades of communism produces. You fucking westerners have no idea what kind of animals exist here

you cant make this shit up

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-SjJmUTuYFsNwHGF.jpg (2254x634, 231.9K)

There are literally links itt where you can buy ladas dumbass. Cheaper than used cars of the same era.

Salary is 30000 rubles, 400 dollars.

Putin said back in march that family would receive 7.500.000 rubles (130.000$) in case of death. I doubt Russia actually pays that but I'm trying to find confirmation or a different amount.

oh so it was a car their kid wanted to buy so thats why they bought it. Thats pretty cute.

>it would have to be 25+ years old.
How do you identify the old ones?

Attached: hkhjkjhjkhgkjh.jpg (1361x1104, 258.89K)

I was saying cause I used to laugh at the wives of dead Russians holding the bag of potatoes and the bottle of oil, that's all... jerk.

How’s that economy going?

You don't need to give anything here. Just promise debt forgiveness or weed.

What does everyone else get when they die for their country?

>but he make trip to cemetery in brand new white car...OOOOOO!

I hate vatniks as much as the other guy but this is just sad and unnhuman and they're still slavs

Attached: Future.png (1835x922, 1.7M)

105k pounds is close to that.
Frankly he doesn't have to pay a dime in all honesty. And the bulk of his forces as well as Chinese forces are made of conscripts....why pay conscripts well? You're literally using them to die.

Allegedly

The relatives of inmates told Russian outlet iStories that prisoners were offered around 200,000 rubles, or just shy of £3,000, if they could survive six months "voluntary" service.

>The family member said: “He was told not everyone will come back alive.”
>They added: “If they die, the family will be paid five million rubles (£72,000).
>“All of this is just words. It’s not written anywhere.”

Ladas are pretty good cars you can get 4x4 ones.

>How much is a young Russian life worth?

Attached: goddamn loch ness monster.jpg (1200x675, 130.04K)

Imagine selling your life to Putler just so he can inject more botox in his ass

I'm not a jerk.
You're a jerk.
Ya jerk.

>vatniks
I bet you would've called Germans Hun or the Japanese nips or the Vietnamese Gooks too
I bet you swallow every CIA peddled narrative that comes and goes too
suck my cock you putrid homogovernment enjoyer

What do hohol parents get? Nothing.

Attached: holol reanimation.webm (576x1024, 2.69M)

I bet you’re ugly

Just buy a Honda Civic or something.

fucking depressing. stop dying for jewish wars euro brothers.

This kek. At least a bag and a pen are tangible things.

Holy shit that sausage was OUT.

Ladas and chinese cars is all they can buy now

Attached: 4ki23k-1137268740.jpg (798x770, 195.18K)

they dont need anything they know their sons died as heros defending their country. while vatnik parents know they son died invading a souvern country and is now burning in hell,

>I bet you would've called Germans Hun

I'd call them destroyers of Europe, and no i hate mutts too. Leafs like you will never understand the struggle of white man who realizes that Gulagohomo and Globohomo are the same thing just diffrent flavour

Attached: west_East.png (651x922, 962.76K)

That obviously will not have the effect I would be going for...now would it.

I look just like a bong, so yeah, hideous actually.

And you eat up FSB propaganda because you're a dumb nigger

Don't know but shouldn't the Rus gov be charging the family for raising a pussy son instead?

>imagine thinking a jewed up "russian" is worth more then 2 bucks