I notice a lot of Latin American posters here, how do you feel about the overwhelming amount of White Nationalists here

I notice a lot of Latin American posters here, how do you feel about the overwhelming amount of White Nationalists here

Attached: CC1B59B3-7882-4D86-904C-A7D90446333B.jpg (1242x1429, 723.17K)

we know all of you are brown larpers, just like us.

Having seen those meetup pictures, I think a lot of these posters are self loathing Latinos and Chicanos trying to connect to their Spanish and Portuguese roots

I don't care. I just want an anonymous site to play friend simulator because I'm lonely IRL.

>how do you feel about the overwhelming amount of White Nationalists here
I honestly don't care. I'm just here for the happenings and the reactions of my fellow anons.

Wow. We're not so different after all.

Unironically this. Any Forums is one of the few places left where you can participate in a real discussion and isn't censored to the tits.

I dont care, "the most white nationalist rednecks" are the most laid back and tolerant friendly guys in Irl meanwhile the most toleant lefth gay people are the most intoleant in irl.

same too you people are the only real people in the world to mee all the humans around me act more like robots just saying the same lines over and over.

Being of someone of Southeast Asian descent (Philippines), I’ve seen the extent of whitening products and anti-brown back home. And I’ve seen something similar in Latino countries. A result of Spanish Colonialism.

Just shames me to see people feel shame for their skin and latch onto a colonial identity that was never theirs

your female relatives can get whitened pretty easy by some boomer sexpats.

An insult from a white, is a blessing.

Attached: 7162104_orig.jpg (721x480, 62.04K)

I don't give a shit. If some American calls me a spic I just call him gringo back.

You mean the overwhelming jew and alphabet agency games to undermine Americans and America here?, yes, we know and don't care.

Attached: EdV2v5GXoAE8IFg.jpg (479x341, 29.56K)

>a lot of Mexican posters here
/ftfy

I bleached one my son is 11

>Just shames me to see people feel shame for their skin and latch onto a colonial identity that was never theirs
It's really complicated. Glorification of skin color is not the only aspect of the problem. There's also glorification of culture, language, etc.
Here you can find the kind of glorification that combines culture and race and you get "colonial times were better because there was european culture and that's better only because it was european". But also you find the glorification of the indigenous peoples called "indigenismo" where their culture is glorified "only because it was the original culture".

This is what happens when you lose a war. You have to find a mix to keep things working. And the nature of this mixed culture is not widely understood because of the lacking education system in latin america.

Why would he care about the color of his newphews?

Because your currency is strong, and use it to send money back home then eventually divorce you to buy a big house in the Philippines

If you think there is any love there, you are out of your mind lmao

my flag used to be from Latin America when i lived there. i figured all the other latin american flags were expat white antisemites like myself but i guess there’s some cool brown antisemites on here too. saludos enemigos de los judios!

Attached: 6EDB4F47-CC7B-4156-B1E3-02B781431671.jpg (3840x2160, 2.62M)

Latinos are the most disgusting, treacherous and rude sons of bitches out there, I never identified with them and I never will, they seem like abominable beasts to me, I even have to hide my flag, that's how ashamed I am for being latino.

of course we know them, they're us

They’re expats using latin women as their personal toilets

Most latino posters here are probably whiter than a lot of americans posting nonsense regularly, so we just laugh and enjoy the show.

Racial determinism is stupid. There's a clear pattern that in all countries' prisons, most people there had a destroyed family, lack of a father figure, that happens in Japan, Spain or Canada. Ted Bundy was paltry white with blue eyes but he was raised by a mom who dressed like a whore and who controversially read him the Bible. He grew to hate her and lashed on women. I see parallels between the ghetto subculture and the favela subculture, in both places there's """music"""" promoted by the drug cartels that idolizes criminal life, hedonism, muh money etc. It's a cultural thing. Blacks in the US also have the whole fatherless situation. The gangs know how those type of kids are easy prey to be recruited, so they subsidize """artists""" that preach the destruction of families and how you gotta abandon a woman if you get her pregnant, this sort of stuff. The favela noise follows the hip hop noise very closely. They even copy the whole look of golden chains and all that.

You know there are people who try to bring classical music to the favelas, and they're told that it's wrong and that's racist, we gotta let the culture of the favelas to happen only, and that's mean the criminal-glorifying noise that is more likely than not help to perpetuate the kids in the area to be little footsoldiers of the drug cartels. People who want to leave the favela behind are denounced as traitors, as if you have to stay shackled to those horrible places, not very different to how blacks who want out of the ghetto are "acting too white" or being "uncle toms", there's social/cultural pressure for people to break away from that world.

>Latinos are the most disgusting, treacherous and rude sons of bitches out there, I never identified with them and I never will, they seem like abominable beasts to me, I even have to hide my flag, that's how ashamed I am for being latino.
132 / 5.000
Resultados de tradução
You're just such an idiot that you don't realize that you notice the behavior of those who embarrass you more. Typical in unintelligent people.The exception is the Mexicans, the guys can't leave a comment without cursing the Americans, this is stupid and shows a lot of low self-esteem, but it's understandable, it must not be easy to be a neighbor of the USA