FUCKING NORMIES

I hate normies. I dont have job. I never had gf. Never invited in parties at school. Living in 32 meters one room apartment all my life. Now i have 0 friends. 15k USD in debt. No food in fridge. No car. No money. Ugly face. Bullied in school. Why? Im an kissless virgin at 24 years old. Neet. Taking opioids and alcohol to cope. Alcoholic father. Mongoloid eyes. Fuck my life. I dont care if i get banned. Every girl i asked out i got rejected and ghosted. I have been on countless interviews to jobs and get rejected. I tried to work at supermarket and didint get a job What the fuck.

Attached: 0B26F408-0E01-4B14-8896-616326DDF1DA.jpg (680x708, 47.1K)

cope, seethe, dilate

Use silver

>I hate normies
>proceeds to tell us why you’re a worthless human

You thought about killing yourself?

>15k debt
literally work for more than 7$ an hour maybe

retail service and food wants teens, chads and whores
you are assessed by a boomer if your wages are being waged on (You) vs someone who needs Starbucks for they kids, daily

Where i live i will get 4 USD your max and thats a good job

Learn to code, unironically

You could start by getting a job dumbass. There’s more places to work besides grocery stores.

Oh please sausagebro, as if any of us here are any better than this poor kid, life is suffering when you have no meaning

Join the military. If you're smarter join the chair force or space force.

If you're strong join any of the other branches. Your life will become better with discipline. Don't worry about what others are doing. Focus on bettering yourself. Military will fix your financial problems and give you direction and skill. When you get out and tell the normies you're former military you will get jobs easier.

Checked and keked

What shithole are you stuck in where you can't make more than $4 an hour?

i also hate normies and foids user but i have to wageslave a shitty retail job.

26 touchless virgin.

Attached: tired.jpg (250x250, 4.66K)

you can find a temp agency and work a few weeks doing shitty warehouse work. save up all the money that you can, no treats, no snacks, no booze, no smoke, nothing, just save every single penny and don't fucking touch it. use the stress and rage to motivate you to actually try your best to get a better job. then apply to factories, put your best foot forward, be friendly, be nice, work harder than everyone else.
that's just what you have to do. life isn't fair. sink or swim, no one cares about how you feel just like you don't care about how anyone else feels. you're the only person you can count on, letting yourself down is your choice and you'll reap what you sow.

Poland

Sounds like you lost the genetic lottery, many such cases

off yourself, unironically

Have you tried doing something for someone other than yourself? All I read was "me, me, me, me". So, have you tried doing things for other people? And no, I am not talking about blowjobs for carl and bobby.

>I hate normies
>proceeds to tell us about his normie upbringing

Don’t give up bro, at least you’re not a Mexican or nigger.

Its not over. It didint even start.

Yes let this thread die off fml

Attached: 971779EF-4CC8-4114-A5D6-20053DA24C86.jpg (750x628, 301.18K)

Normies