What happens here?

I was exploring a little bit on Google Earth and i discovered a big forested area the size of a country in europe in america.

Attached: wvforests.jpg (763x726, 143.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLB4Fcxh1iU&ab_channel=Saxsquatch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

coal mining and coal burning

Meth

Keep paddling, I hear banjos.

>What happens here?
A lot of banjo boys twanging each others banjos

Attached: Sneed's_feed_and_seed.png (640x480, 222.36K)

Rural people. Light industrial work has mostly been shipped overseas. So jobs are mostly gone and many who don't want to leave fake disability to get enough welfare to stay

Also tax evasion by using soda or alcohol as a means of trading for goods

Satanic pedophile sacrifices and witchcraft in the woods.

You're thinking of Montana

Mount and Do Me

Attached: DD58CF0D-BFEE-47AE-AABB-79A60EBDD6F1.gif (320x218, 1.75M)

this
don't forget meth and boomerisms

t. wv coal miner

Attached: Compress_20220716_042832_2584.jpg (1500x2000, 105.84K)

This is a sneed thread now

Attached: 1624959736862.gif (220x300, 326.44K)

zoom in and you'll see it's probably already in the process of deforestation

White people living independently. Poor, but self reliant. Also a radio telescope dead zone for radio signals, i.e. cell towers.

>zoom in and you'll see it's probably already in the process of deforestation
Lewl no. America has no shortage of trees and the ones in the mountains are the hardest to fell. I'm sorry Liam but America has entire regions both more fertile, more lush, and more valuable than all of England and does nothing with them.

how the hell are we supposed to know? as far as im concerned its a military test site for atomic bombs

Mountain mamas take you home on country roads.

What happens in this forest? What kind of creatures live there?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-19 234405.jpg (922x677, 150.4K)

you're completely wrong, i'm always fucking around on google maps and the US is getting very depressing when it comes to vast forestry, it's all getting chopped down

You don't want to go there boy, they don't like outsiders.

lol

Attached: hnkELdYW.png (958x767, 1.56M)

How's coal mining as a job? Pay well? Will you die of lung disease?

That sounds like a heaven, except the first part.

Most shots on Google Earth/maps are outdated, especially in rural areas where they can be almost 10 years out of date.

Lol. We have forests larger than the UK plus it's territorial possessions. We aren't running out of forest. In fact the lumber industry constantly is planting so arguably we have more forest now than we used to

thats where saxsquatch hangs out

youtube.com/watch?v=NLB4Fcxh1iU&ab_channel=Saxsquatch

a lot of the forestry in the US is going in this direction, it's pretty depressing
doesn't mean shit if you're just following the same direction

Attached: one example fren.png (1542x668, 1.67M)

I'm actually from a place in your picture and I spent a lot of time in West Virginia and know this whole region quite well. It's mostly just good people living quiet lives.

Majority white and many have far have fewer economic opportunities than inner city blacks while receiving a fraction of the gov assistance and being constantly fucked over by democrat federal policy.

But they keep on, get by, and know how to have a good time. I'd choose a life in Appalachia over the California or NY any day.

Attached: 20220719_164753.jpg (4000x1868, 1.92M)

>What kind of creatures live there?
The indigenous European immigrant white American man.

Nature exists u mconalloid

Mcdonalloid*

ANCAP parking lot.