Uh oh…

Apparently there’s a happening at the Hoover dam.

Attached: FF54B105-CA64-4C43-AAAB-E1DA61DED0D1.jpg (1284x868, 785.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/article/explosions-nevada-climate-and-environment-39d99d8c144d208f4e437d69b8f9fa98
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some transformer, put out before the fire department even got there.

that's what happens when biden sells our electricity to europe

digits and hoover dam collapses

DUMBs in america are being cleansed from the satanic Jew cabals child sex trafficking. It would only make sense that some of the conflict would rise to the surface. Enjoy the show

The dam won’t collapse but they’ll use this to justify brown outs and black outs in the southwest

Give me proof that it was a transformer

The slaughter begins, then.

Attached: FNV_Lanius.jpg (1088x778, 328.38K)

This, they're already in a power crisis out there, the dam loosing capacity is a bad deal. Wonder why it (((exploded)))?

I see the pixels bulging, roughly approximating the rate of deterioration, having worked on dams, I give the Hoover dam 2 weeks before it collapses

Here, you fucking schizo tard

apnews.com/article/explosions-nevada-climate-and-environment-39d99d8c144d208f4e437d69b8f9fa98

Attached: 400 (2).jpg (400x300, 32.13K)

omtipus told me IRL

Roll

The fucking Ceaser's Legionaries at it again

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 11.83K)

Don't let metragon know about this

Caused by Russia Venezuela switz and Iran grappling a the grid... They're just showing u or epic science of the Dams arch which manipulates micro gravity at that scale, all the way back then. After einstein

Your some random faggot on the internet, do your own research or fuck off.

>omtipus

Attached: transmorfer.jpg (960x916, 248.07K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79.62K)

Considering that we have to pay so much to take care of niggers and spics and not our infrastructure, it would not surprise me.
But Chinese revenge sabotage for fucking around about their dam would not surprise me either.

Fuck you.

>retards itt saying “it’s just a transformer”
Just a transformer? That’s megatron, leader of the decepticons. We are so FUCKED

oh, really a "transformer"!?!?!?
I've worked with a transformer like that for 6 years and I haven't seen any blow like that

Only the biden administration destroying demand to hide inflation.
Stupid joe doesn't care if your electric bill goes up $300 dollars or if gasoline is $10 a gallon.

As a fella once said, ain’t that a kick in the head

Did your transformers get blown up in glow ops regularly?

transformer man is hard job