This series makes me fucking furious, not because of the story (which is pretty meh btw) or anything...

This series makes me fucking furious, not because of the story (which is pretty meh btw) or anything, but because it shows a fraction - just a FRACTION - of what we humans are capable of if we just stop burning so much money with jewish bullshit and nigger welfare and used it to finance stuff that really matters like space exploration and technological research.
Visualize all the technological progress we made in the few years of the space race (satellites, miniaturized computers, LED lights, water purifiers, fireproof uniforms, portable cameras, vaccum-sealed food, etc) and just imagine what if it lasted 70 years instead of just 10.
Holy shit, we could be terraforming Mars and have 120 year life-expectancy around the world right now but what did we choose instead? Giving money to niggers so they can buy gucci belts.

Attached: For-All-Mankind.jpg (2000x1125, 338.44K)

fuck you honkaloid maybe you whitoids shouldn't have enslaved so many other folks crackass motherfucker

Yeah, this is my biggest problem with wokeness/Jews

Space if fake reaterd

>we could be terraforming Mars and have 120 year life-expectancy around the world right now but what did we choose instead?

We still can't realistically survive in low gravity for long periods of time. It will take generations to adapt in some way shape or form.

This subject is incredibly blackpilling for me. Telling me “You will never be a Martian” is like telling a tranny YWNBAW. Why even live man?

>honkaloid
that one actually makes me kek. but if your ancestors didnt want to be enslaved, maybe they should have fought better/been less retarded

All you need is spin, its not a problem. Generating a magnetic field to enable life is another matter.

The gay presidentesse will publicly come out next episode.

“Behold! I present to you, your coffin! You will experience 100% of all your highs and lows within this sphere, continuously rising in perpetuity to the rhythm of it’s rotation around large body of fire that will eventually consume and incinerate everything this is and ever was on this blue sphere.

Attached: 841C753B-C995-4E5B-95C3-E82F2EEE0C5B.jpg (962x962, 345.94K)

Iron. Lots of iron in the belt. Nuclear powered electromagnets could generate one hell of a magnetic field.
The problem is the waste heat and lack of radiation shielding.
Which is fixed with hydroponics. Large glassed in air filled hydroponics bays would protect versus radiation. Put the hydro bays on the farthest part of the spin wheel, the generator on the iron magnet core and living areas closer to the center and you have most of what you need for orbital living.
Too bad we have niggers.

You need dont just a magnetic field. You need to copy the earths for life to continue. Mammals at keast, like humans, cant function without a shumann resonance.

>space exploration
Earth is flat. We have a firmament above us, not an endless vacuum next to air pressure. That vacuum is only in people mind. There is no leaving the dome.

Attached: 219128167_563055311727093_9144588362025634686_n.jpg (1080x1080, 190.14K)

Danny is the best character right now, god last weeks episode really sucked.

>120 year life-expectancy
What a nightmare. There's no way I want to live that long.

What the fuck is the point of space exploration anyway. You dumb niggers and your silly fantasies. If humans keep being so fucking dumb we'll have to terraform Earth soon, and you think of fucking Mars. Just go back fapping to elon musk on plebbit with the other soiboys

Space is fake and gay you fucking retard

>Holy shit, we could be terraforming Mars and have 120 year life-expectancy around the world right now but what did we choose instead? Giving money to niggers so they can buy gucci belts.
Blame the khazarians they are actually fucking idiots who refused to get with the program and benefit - nope they just have to be the "ones in control" which they never will be and will never get what they want.
If only you had chosen to work with humanity

You were doing so good.
Then picrel.

Attached: jews_crash.jpg (750x865, 132.36K)

They should have really called it for all woman kind.

95% of the people on the planet are thick as pig shit and are not capable