China can go fuck itself

China can go fuck itself

Attached: VKGuPLnDXFn2joTa8MoDIp0QOsX5KS.gif (640x360, 891.03K)

>DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE COSMOPOLITAN

Attached: Xi Jinping Bane.png (1184x777, 861.62K)

America would literally get clapped if they had to go up against China. We have no recruits lol.

Be gone midwit

We will destroy China should they advance towards us

what is there even left to defend yankee

Attached: 1614654434902.webm (782x440, 1.99M)

With what Army?

seethe has been

Attached: 5 year.jpg (1170x1170, 222.84K)

Attached: army-nurse-and-rainbow-flags-in-dolores-park-during-the-annual-gay-picture-id188041630-3182431165.jpg (1024x1024, 130.81K)

usa = brown & gay

If there is a Civil War, all that leftist faggotry would vanish in 6 months

Attached: 1634656591025.webm (640x360, 2.26M)

Damn, so what would the remaining 25% of the nation do in response to a Chinese/Russian invasion?

white women REALLY, REALLY hate china. i feel like all sinophobia is driven by white women. can someone explain them?

We can't be involved with others until we get our country back.

The globohomo fears the Sino-Russian alliance.

Dam why old dang China do that to our dang old dam man

I don't like china, but I respect them. I do NOT respect israel however.

Attached: 1648910129793.jpg (596x753, 92.05K)

OY VEYYYY CAN U SEEEE

It already is fuckt....

China is a friend of America, is because of them you ca afford cheap electronics.

Small peepee.

Chinese start a lot of shit , start a lot of shit, a lot of Chinese Americans side with liberals actually so I don't see what you faggots are getting at ?

America is so ungrateful.

Attached: 1608025451.webm (960x540, 3M)

* talk a lot of shit

Hues dang old twelve man, hues given da good man a good god dam no what I’m saying dang old China man they trying take the dam dams offline no what km say I’m g

Fuck usa. Beaner infested shit hole.

Attached: 1658233116563569.png (726x500, 300.24K)

How's that "China will collapse any day" feeling coming along user?

What was it last? Evergrande? Three Gorges Dam? Chinese population demographics?

Attached: Xi.jpg (828x627, 103.94K)

Yep.

chinese men are so weak it's crazy

you guys will gets yours someday soon for being such conspiring scheming assholes

they are pretty fragile, even with kung fu training.

you know conscription is a thing right? even if our military is entirely composed of nigger trannies like you think it is, then we would just force all the capable white men to enlist. begone ccp shill

If your wondering why do they keep coming to the West despite all this "winning", Here's the skyline for the average (and upper-average) Chinese.
They work their whole life with no time to pleasure and happiness to be able to buy one of these cages. Then, if they succeed well enough, they'll buy one more for their sole kid and maybe a third as an investment (the stock market being unreliable in China and capital control heavy so they can't invest abroad)

If they are VERY lucky, they will get to die before seeing these terrible quality housing units, and all the toiling of a lifetime crumbling to dust.
An utterly meaningless life of a drone whose only function is to toil and suffer to bring economic growth to the State.

Attached: skyline.jpg (1024x677, 201.66K)

At least they're in shape to split your head open

Attached: 1657799301525.png (1620x2880, 150.24K)

>even if our military is entirely composed of nigger trannies like you think it is, then we would just force all the capable white men to enlist. begone ccp shill

You're helping the CCP's argument here lmao

Attached: 1631724683523.jpg (471x388, 26.78K)

>Chinese are tougher cuz they march in parades.
LMAO This is even worse then "ruissian are the best soldiers in the world because their recruiting ads" shit you saw here last year.

>leftist faggotry
lmao, it's what your system is predicated upon. Financialized economies have no fundamentals, without that there is nothing. You think America can fix itself with some magic tweak and it's actually secretly super strong, the reality is neoliberalism from Reagan to Biden has hollowed out the core of our economy. We are fucked and we NEED to course correct before we can even begin to fight.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: army reserves.jpg (600x355, 52.52K)

That is pretty fucking gay , like it's one thing if your an androgynous looking guy but with masculine behavior but this guy is just a no good tranny