Do Mormons pose a threat to US Politics?

Do Mormons pose a threat to US Politics?

Have they infiltrated the White House? And what is there connection to Jan 6?

Attached: 12BDCE40-47B5-439B-B33A-D1E43708B8A4.jpg (1800x1800, 756.19K)

Back when the trucks of peace where squashing Europeans. By some mystical coincidence. A Mormon from the usa just happened to be there a “die”. Absolutely pushing statistical chances to the extreme limits

this pic is a few scantily clad humans away from being a Star Trek pleasure world

Attached: aq3nx9jxfppca[1].gif (480x270, 3.63M)

They are shabbos goi but they are actually one of few organizations in the world capable of opposing the Jews. A lot of subtle redpills behind what most people consider silly religious beliefs, genetic testing and family trees of members (good way to detect genetic outsiders), strong in-group preference and mutual support, healthy lifestyle etc.

Mitt Romney should’ve won in 2012

Wikipedia says there are 16,663,663 Mormons on earth. Earth is 196,900,00 square miles

That is one Mormon per 11.8 square mile.

How in the fuck does a Mormon die during every terrorist attack?

Fucker was probably on his "mission".

America was founded by the cult of Puritanism. People make a big deal about Scientology and Mormonism and secret societies like masons and skull and bones, but that’s what it’s always been. America is a land of cults, it’s the rule not the exception.

But if he was a glownigger, wouldn't the least he could do be not to die?

And it was some big city in Europe, much higher chance for a Mormon to be there than some desert village in Africa.

Mormonism is literally the ONLY sect of Christianity that hasn’t been thoroughly infected with postmodern globohomo ideology. They still don’t allow gay marriage in their temples or women in their priesthood. If you are conservative but hate Mormons you need to take a look in the fucking mirror; they are probably your last ally in America.
Why do conservatives attack each other so muc?

i'm an 8th generational mormon. i've lived in salt lake city my entire life.

is there anything that makes us didferent from other americans? i can't think of anything. we're not that special.

Mormons even have their own banks. Trying so hard to "fit in" is a bad move.

>i've lived in salt lake city my entire life.
>i can't think of anything. we're not that special.
This is because you have lived here your whole life. I am currently visiting and I am blown away by how much conservativism is still prevalent in everyday life. The fertility rate is through the roof. I am also blown away by how pro-faggot many people are here in SLC. Despite that, even non Mormons seem to have quite a knack for old school values. Even down to moderation in consumption. You guys have soda shops around here like fucking McDs and obesity is a fraction of what it is elsewhere. BTW, extremely cool state and city.

Attached: 20220718_154813.jpg (4000x3000, 2.07M)

i'm more worried about these fuckers.

Attached: Church_of_Scientology.jpg (1000x714, 120.88K)

You tried to make your own currency and shit and played the jew card in Missouri to the point all Mormons were expelled.
And even tried to take over Kansas when it was added to the union.

Pretty shady past.

Mormons operate psychic vehicles known as MILORBS aka ufos

Based

Surrender Dorothy

They're also provax. Aside from that yeah they're pretty based

Mormons are the rightful rulers. Look how absolutely beautiful that building is. They do everything right.

Lol such a mutt take. Everything Morons build looks like a travesty of European architecture, just as their religion is a travesty of Christianity. You probably think you don't need to travel because all the facsimiles of great monuments in Vegas look just the same.

No alcohol? No coffee? Mormons are literally cucks

Do you think the temple in OP is ugly?