Terrified of being murdered by niggers

I live in Hollywood, so its teeming with niggers. I went to get Mexican food yesterday, and crossed the plaza to 711 to get Takis (I'm not a spic). This fat black nigga in a gay voice asked me to buy him Asian food, and because I'm scared of him attacking me like a chimpanzee, I offered to buy him chips or something instead, to which he refuses. Then inside the 711, this gang banging Uncle Tom porch monkey asked me to give him $5 for a beer. I truly think if I said no he would've murdered me. Every bad interaction I've had with someone they ended up being black. It's either I buy the coon a $5 beer or he murders me in broad daylight and calls in reparations. I was never this racist until I moved to LA. Holy fuck, the black people here are truly different breeds. I grew up in an upper middle class suburb and the black people there spoke like humans, were respectful and had good values. Here, you look at a monkey and they'll try to fucking kill you. They are borderline primates with little to no critical thinking skills. Can someone talk me out of this way of thinking? Any Forums's made me unironically racist.

Attached: 1655575204224s.jpg (250x250, 6.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/OoGg1_AOJzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am not reading this

pussy.

MOVE

Generally homicides don't cross ethnic boundaries so you're unlikely to get nogged unless you're also black.

Carry a concealed pistol(that you train often to draw and shoot things with) or gtfo of Niggerwood

piss of wigger like you have the balls to stick up to a 6'2 ape with the aggression of a pitbull

I hope you get killed by a pack of feral niggers you sound like a fag and your shits all retarded.

youtube.com/shorts/OoGg1_AOJzw

It's Pitbull Floyd!

that's true. definitely helps me cope with being near niggers.

>lives in hollywood
>is a homosexual
checks out

fuck you nigger lover. if some 6'2 coon asked you to give him your car you would do it. don't act like you're tough. you're just as big of a fucking coward when you're near primates. faggot.

Attached: 1647917897048.jpg (671x1024, 88.97K)

Yes. I don't get extorted by niggers for just walking to the store.

Attached: 1658256827856742.jpg (572x680, 253.61K)

if u shoot a protected species, ur boned and they know that

Attached: 8D7A8ADB-63CF-46FF-900F-21EDB0C0DA46.jpg (2000x2000, 85.17K)

you either don't leave the house like a fat neck bearded leaf or Canada's not as a bad as I thought.

You need to ignore them probably carry a weapon on you just in case

Are you famous?

I'm trying to make it as a comedian. I'm a nobody. Hopefully 1 day thought

definitely what I was thinking. no eye contact (I've been threatened with my life twice for just looking at a nigger) and conceal carry. Los Angeles is super anti gun though and doesn't believe in self defense, so the process might take a while.

>protected species
kek how have I never heard that one before