How do I join Azov?

Where is the address, phone, email? I saw people posting it here from theor telegram channels. Seriois answers only pls.
Inb4 typical ballless bullshit I want valhalla, fuck off pussies

Attached: 9e35c7486200ff3fa425ad3efe0dd16e.jpg (735x481, 82.13K)

Attached: libs.jpg (766x813, 356.83K)

They don't exist anymore

Hold on brother. There is no need to join. Keep your mind, we are better not in the field, but in the society. Azov has a war to win, we have to win ours. Trust me, relax. It's not over.

dig a hole
climb in it
wait

>Wanting to get blown up as a blood sacrifice for the Jews

But they do.

Bro you already joined.

They are in your heart now.

Unfortunately that makes you jewish

give me contact now I know you have it

Attached: 1611977965774.jpg (1808x1204, 691.95K)

sing the dreidel song 3 times in a mirror.

you would make a great front line meat shield

First you need to tattoo huge ass goat head inside pentagram on your torso. It has to be huge, if it's small they won't accept you into Azog.

Hello, I am from Azov recruitment office

Bro I think their main base operation is located in Mariupol, on the coast of the beautiful azov sea. Good luck!

>I want valhalla, fuck off pussies
Globohomo loxists go to the lake of fire.

Dude, dont bs me. There was address and telegram add. I saw it. Had it saved, now for some reason I cant find it anywhere and I had it and sent it to people. How it is gone I dunno. Fishy shit. I dont wanna join regular jewkraine army I wanna join azov. I have years of military training I aint no useless grunt

Croatbro, think one last time. Is it really worth dying for globohomo? This may save you one last regret before dying as a golem to the Knesset.

Go to Mariupol and ask the local soldiers.

You're too late they're either dead or jannies now

Attached: 1656429795491.png (342x934, 369.45K)

You swede have lost it. Only thing that matters is good death. Where? Doesnt matter. Against who, doesnt matter. I just want to die as a man. Ffa you guys here are so lost, white people have been killing each other for thousands of years, now suddenly sit and lie down like woman. NOOO!!!! NOT MT DEATH

Says the faggot who wants to die for a kike lord. I tried to be nice to you you fucking faggot, I hope you get blown up in pieces by a Rusko. This what you Croats get for trying to larp as Westerners, your women look like men btw.

Ill go look for it in telegram, you fuckers are useless, die in bed women I spit on yoj

They were pretty much exterminated when Azov steel was taken.

Nope, the recuitment office is in Kiev.
I die myself pussy, you are a woman and azov is kike is a kike meme, you fell for it like you fell for somali dick