Why don't shitskins go back to their country?

Example Syrian war:
>War over since a few months/years
>People are needed to rebuild cities
>Shitskins don't want to do it

I don't know why. They will never be European or German and don't even want to, so why don't they go back and rebuild their shit country?

Attached: 38v9ez39dwn21.jpg (1000x799, 97.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7V2tTVfsbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>so why don't they go back and rebuild their shit country?

Because you cucks give them gibs

they can get shit for free instead. thanks angela

Stop feeding them. I would imagine Germany gives them everything they need and they don't need to work. just like the USA. If the USA would have fought WITH Germany in WW2 we would be living in a fucking Utopia.

because our government uses them as puppets to destroy us

>war over
LOL

>we would be living in a fucking Utopia

You're living the utopia that germans wanted, they're peak degeneracy just like you.

>Syrian war:
>>War over since a few months/years
your ZOGmerican masters are still busy droning civilians in syria

What a dumb fucking nigger, i'm very glad your whores are getting raped and killed.

Kill yourself sandnigger

I ask the same thing about the Europeans in my country

Seethe cuck, literally all the good germans died in ww2 and nothing was left but whores and cucks that beg for brown dick to fuck and rape them. How pathetic

We actually make countries great unlike nonwhites

who gives a shit wether the war is over or not, their shithole countries wouldn't look much different anyway.
send all refugees back. nobody cared about german refugees after WW2 except for us, keep this in mind that you wouldn't receive the help that you feel morally obliged to from those scumbags if germans were in the same situation today.

>nobody cared about german refugees after WW2 except for us
Your shithole got rebuilt by americans
thats why they own you retarded faggot

even though they died, Germans still rebuilt Germany. Why can't you guys do that?

Because you're subhuman shitskins

>only because of american money
shut up memeflaggot retard, explain how the burgers wasted trillions unsuccessfully in other places as well

You built shit because the war is over and the economy was not being raped with sanctions and war you motherfucker jew dick sucker, go do your jew errands somewhere else and go jerk off to how your mother get raped by my fellow people, filthy cuck.

They wasted trillions on your shithole because you just killed your own industry again.

>Why don't shitskins go back to their country?
youtube.com/watch?v=c7V2tTVfsbw

i said shut up retard

Maybe if the Germanic peoples wouldn't have attacked the benevolence of the Roman Empire or the Hispanic Empire...

because other places are not being rebuilt by them, they're being bombed. your country was rebuilt by them and now they own you.

because their countries are still being intentionally destabilized by the global zionist central banking apparatus as a means of control, dumbass. refugees are being used as weapons in the ongoing undeclared asymmetrical world war

Don't forget all the fiki fiki they will never be held accountable for.

Attached: 1658181043289282.png (800x960, 1016.37K)

the spanish empire was attacked by the frogs not the krauts

seething europoor getting flustered?
did your amerimutt sugardaddy knock on your door for a kiss?

We will deal with your people when shit breaks lose. You don't belong in Europe and you never will

ok retard
another such dipshit

Kek you won't deal with shit you faggot, any real man that germany had has died many decades ago and i have seen your so called natsee scene, and it's a fucking joke.
And who said we want those faggots that are outside of the country? We are more than glad that they are gone and throwing their shit all over you faggots. I'm just happy they are fucking your people up like you fucked mine up.