Why don't europoors just get an AC? Is it because they are poor?

Why don't europoors just get an AC? Is it because they are poor?

Attached: air.jpg (2000x2000, 471.53K)

Im not fat

I have one. Liberals don't have them because muh climate lol

Attached: 1649480284303.jpg (882x483, 99.38K)

Why don't Amerilards stop eating?

for 1 week a year
I am good mate

Shit tastes fucking good
and I have central air no cap

Because DC power is significantly more energy efficient than AC power.

Most rural homes don't heat up that much. Most urban homes don't have sufficient cool air to dump the heat into.

i have launched my shart rocket and it is aimed at your jew house. seethe

Attached: 492367838.png (500x500, 179.43K)

When fluoride isn’t blocking your 3rd eye you can adjust your own body temperature. Cope and seethe mutt slave

Nikola Tesla is a Serb

The only AC I have on wheels is in my car. My house has a heat pump.

Attached: 1658236928963823.jpg (2048x914, 446.68K)

I have AC.
OP is a faggot.

sweaty hands posted this

Dude it's over a hundred degrees outside and you can buy a window AC unit for like 150 bucks on Amazon. We have these threads every year, why not just stash a window unit in the attic and bring it out that one week a year you need it?

I'd pay 150 for AC for even a single day a year, I can't sleep without it.

ITT newfags who can't into marketing push from ac resellers
>fuck you all niggers

Nikola Tesla is a Serb

lol suffer and seethe in your air-conditionless islamic europe.

So do you just think AC doesn't work in cities or something? I promise you they have AC in Miami high rises and it works just fine.

i brought 2 of them couple years ago when heat was bad
Im chilling now

panhandle texas here. Been over 100 every day for over a week. Still haven't turned the ac on this summer. Open windows, couple fans, it's not unbearable.

Because our core principles in Europe don’t revolve around comfort and convenience.

They instead revolve around importing Muslims and Africans and handing over our inheritance to them.

Didn’t you goobers starve for like 800 years whilst being surrounded by fish? Lol?

But you don't die during one week, you die forever.

AC doesn't work as well with densely built, narrow streets. That restricts airflow a lot.

because a cheap desk fan is all i need

Underage faggot, fuck off

Do you live in an older home built before AC? They used to build homes with big shade trees out front and windows designed for breezes to flow through. The fact that people lived in Savannah Georgia before AC is insanity to me, I don't understand how my first ancestors survived here in the south when they first got here.

I don't think you understand how it works.

>I'd pay 150 for AC for even a single day a year, I can't sleep without it.
You're a bit of a pussy, then.

Air conditioning doesn't depend on outside airflow, like evaporative cooling. It "conditions" the air inside your home.

outside it's 93 degrees but in my apartment it's 60 degrees. I even have a blanket it's so cold Can you europoors say the same?

No cap I own my house, I get food stamps, neet bux, and to top it off my electricity is on a tax payer subsidiary budget so I run all 5 of my window units 24/7. I'm straight chilling nigga and on god it's bussin fr fr.

you have to be patient with europoors, they mix fans with ac

And they’d wear wool suits all day. It amazes me how the British army conquered all of India wearing heavy wool uniforms.

Attached: FC752930-6DDD-442E-BED6-BAF1ACC6A000.jpg (599x400, 58.58K)

Yeah, it's basic compression/decompression cooling, but there still needs to be significant difference between the heat sink and the hot coil of the AC unit to allow heat to disperse fast enough. When there's no airflow, and lots of ACs dumping heat, that flow is just too low to be effective.

I can take the heat all day, don't mind mowing the grass or doing chores one bit. Summer is my favorite time of year and i vastly prefer being hot to being cold when I'm outside doing stuff, plus I love being on the water. But once it's time for bed it's gotta be below 70°F or I'm tossing and turning all night.

Original part of the house was built in 1908. I added a couple rooms about 6 years ago. It's also low humidity, here so that helps. But yeah, shade and a breeze and I'm pretty comfy.

800 years? Yes mutt, we’re immortals.

Attached: 33C7BE51-6A4B-4AE9-9FB3-1787DDAA88D8.png (790x1400, 588.25K)

Just drink water and sit in the shade, fag.

Attached: 1655694088668.gif (486x386, 1.83M)

>it needs to be cold outside for air conditioners to work

The absolute state of Europoors, severely brain damaged due to heat stroke. Good God.

you dumb nigger that is not even a proper split ac and yes we have them. have fun living in your trailerpark nigger

user, it's an air CONDITIONER. It just needs air. The unit does all the rest. It's truly one of our greatest inventions right along with refrigeration.

Why do you build wooden houses?

lol bricks/stone are not even that expensive

Yup

Yeah your house is probably set up well to go without AC, they don't take that kind of stuff into consideration at all with new builds, they just put an AC unit in and that's about as much concern for temperature regulation as they have.
My dad grew up without AC or indoor plumbing as a kid and said he would take a bucket of water and a cloth to keep himself cool at night during the summer. Must have been rough cause he now runs an AC business lol

Yeah. I'm American. I'm over weight. I have all kinds of cool ass stuff at my house. I have dogs and cats and fish. I have boats and trucks and cars and a motorcycle. I have 13 fishing poles. I have easily 2 years of food stored in a underground container on my property.
I have a well. I have huge gardens. I have chickens. I have a 5 bedroom house and only me and my wife live here. I live in excess. I am a fucking machine of consuming and working. I work 56 hours a week, nothing super crazy but thats a lot more than most Europeans work in 2 weeks. I buy all kinds of shit that I want and take trips when I have got the PTO.
My wife is in sales and forecasting for a multimillion dollar company. We have excess. We have diverse savings and decent portfolios. I have a huge white fluffy cat. Dude I have 2 outside units for my home because we have multiple levels. Europeans couldn't dream of a life a fucking machinist fabricator blue collar guy and his working office wife have in rural midwest.

So yeah, that is me on the right OP

>heat can just be removed, it doesn't need to go anywhere

Mutt education at its finest.

Stop using the n word

You're mistaking the occupation for the famine.
The famine lasted 4 years and was 50% the potato crops failing and 50% the fact that fishing or eating the export crops was punishable by death.

fixed

Attached: Untitled.png (2048x914, 936.66K)

i like silence

Yes. Most people don't have several thousand spare to install one and can't afford the cost of running it. Houses don't have a duct system and there's nowhere to put one, so it would cost even more to actually circulate it some how. New houses aren't built with them because the government doesn't want an energy spike in summer.

I don't need one. I live 55 degrees north, and there's water all around me. Maybe you should stop eating 600 cheese burgers a day, and you might sweat less, you fucking lard ass mutt.

Attached: 1657638240516.jpg (1321x779, 1006.21K)

More energy efficient.
Tensile strength.
Sound absorption.
More easily modified.
Looks better(imho).