So what’s gonna happen Any Forums?

So what’s gonna happen Any Forums?

Attached: 36B81CC5-851D-4865-8669-97A8A2CBE3D9.jpg (1170x1286, 444.67K)

Elon gonna be forced to buy Twitter

discovery
>records opened
>bots counted

Attached: 2345234532453245.jpg (653x477, 87.78K)

this.
elon knows exactly what he's doing.

>types like a nigger
>nigger take
yup.

Elon is gonna pull "I am just following your rules?" throw some money around and global tension will increase.

he's dealing with billions, million legal fee is nothing. he's hoping to lower the price i think.

Okay, but why wouldn't they be BleachBitting the shit out of any trace of information about that right now to prevent that?

They started working on that 2 months ago.

the SEC.

>they don't want attention
>also want a circus show trial
It will get dismissed or settled.

I read somewhere that he waived his due diligence before agreeing to the deal. You cannot grab a random food from the store, pay for it, walk out, and then say "shit, this isn't cranberry juice" and expect them to give your money back. If he knew what he was doing, he wouldn't announce that retarded fake Tesla buyout at 420/share. If he benefitted personally from the price fluctuation that followed, he'd be charged criminally.

I'm giddy to see twitter get busted for that and burn.

It would be hilarious if he was forced to buy it, so he buys it and just shuts down the servers. God can you imagine the seething

Attached: 900E4D97-ECEC-4689-A6B9-4AD1684425DA.jpg (720x754, 106.2K)

he can still claim fraud, you stupid faggot and your worthless hypothetical

the point is to renegotiate the price and settle, this will never reach trial

Someone's gonna get pregnant

He's have to prove that they wanted to defraud him. Can't just claim fraud/rape to get out of contracts. How did it go for Ke$ha?
Twitter has no reason to renegotiate because they have all the cards. Maybe I'm wrong though, and the shareholders might approve a

the jews will make more money

>So what’s gonna happen Any Forums?
Something will happen, this trial will be used to distract us from whatever is happening. But I don't know what's gonna happen.

>But I don't know what's gonna happen.
This. The happening will be something different and important.

All bullshit. Twitter has refused to comply with Musk's demands as a buyer, which means they had material breach of contract. He didn't waive his rights because the purchase was always contingent (based on his lawyers' statements, now filed with the SEC) upon him receiving accurate data from twitter to conduct his analysis. They refused to provide this, ergo no deal.

It'd be like if you said, "I want to purchase this vehicle" and the seller hides the fact the car is a lemon from you. It is 100% a reason to back out of a deal like this and I wouldn't be surprised if the judge smacks down twitter for their audacity.

>So what’s gonna happen Any Forums?
A massive surge in totally organic Twitter usage by really real humans.

Attached: Q.jpg (500x377, 45.13K)