Majority of Canadians deserve to die

They will never wake up, and they will murder their own children by their stupidity.

I hope for a nuclear war. At least some places in the country side might be spared, and the only real humans left live there.

Attached: 294043602_596498515170696_4071089058894028010_n.jpg (996x1170, 78.45K)

i agree. i have zero empathy for the average canadian.

>believing polls
NGMI

Theres NO WAY even 1% of polled PPC voters would agree, LMAO

I have a lot of empathy for them. I feel bad for Canadians a lot. You trusted the Government. You ate the propaganda. Now you will eat the bugs, and surrender your will to the new system.

>I have a lot of empathy for them.
that's because you don't share a country with these traitorous retards that sold us out.

Weird I have more in common here with the greens than the liberals.

Id imagine they had a smaller polling sample so the error size was larger.

Still not getting it.

The same retards who want to boost their kids until they die of a stroke also want to put the sane non-suicidal people in concentration camps and will vote for it.

We're in the same boat over here don't deny it.
These poll numbers are probably manipulated since the West is literally run by the same kinds of Bolshevists that fucked up Russia a century ago.

>as long as it is recommended
by the Liberal government of Canada

How is that poll even close to accurate? Currently 48% have 1 booster and 9% have 2.

Yes I hate canadians too

Don’t trust the vax. Don’t trust the pollsters either.

They lost whatever credibility they had over the last few years. It’s all a house of mirrors. You can only trust your own instinct at this point…and that’s not ideal by any stretch.

Don’t ask questions. Just trust the pol.

Did the greens steal their logo from Limewire

Saw this and it made me weirdly happy. I know those shots are dangerous and the herd is thinning itself. I say we encourage this behavior kek. There are too many Canadians in my homeland

Let them kill the weak

The worst of these people are the 41%. They are more subhuman than niggers

i see ppc is infiltrated. get that shit out of there before you turn into the pre-MC libertarian party.